NDA Result 2020: The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released NDA & NA 1 & 2 2020 result for the Written Examination held on September 06, 2020. The NDA Result has been released as PDF on the official website – upsc.gov.in and the link for the same is available here. The NDA/NA 1 & 2 exam result PDF consist of the roll number of the qualified candidates.
All candidates whose names are present in the NDA/NA 2020 merit list will be called for the SSB Interview. Prior to this, NDA & NA (2) 2019 Final Result was released on September 14, 2020. A total of 662 candidates have been selected for admission to National Defence Academy and Indian Naval Academy Course. In this article, we have provided direct official links to download the NDA Result. Read on to find out!
NDA Result 2020
Before we get into the details, let’s have an overview of NDA exam:
|Name of the Exam||NDA Exam (National Defence Academy)|
|Frequence of Exam||Twice a year|
|Exam Conducting Body||UPSC (Union Public Selection Commission)|
|Purpose of NDA Exam||To Select Candidates for Admission to NDA & NA|
|Selection Process||Written Test, SSB Interview|
|NDA-NA I & II 2020 Written Exam Result Date||October 09, 2020|
|Mode of Result||Online|
|NDA Result will be available at||upsc.gov.in|
- – Download NDA-NA (2) Final Result PDF
- – Download NDA & NA (2) 2019 Marks of Recommended Candidates PDF
How To Check NDA-NA Result?
Follow the steps listed below to download the NDA-NA Merit List/ Result PDF:
- – 1st Step: Visit the official website of UPSC – upsc.gov.in.
- – 2nd Step: Scroll down the screen and click on ‘Written Results’ present on the right side of your screen (refer to the image below).
- – 3rd Step: A new page will open. Click on the link ‘Examination Written Results’ (refer to the image below).
- – 4th Step: You can see a table with the Exam name “National Defence Academy and Naval Academy Examination (I) & (II), 2020”. Click on the link to open the PDF (refer to the image below).
- – 5th Step: The NDA- NA I & II 2020 Final Result PDF will open on the screen. Now use “Ctrl + F” and enter your ‘Registration Number’/ ‘Roll No.’ to find whether or not you have qualified.
- – 6th Step: Download the NDA & NA Written Exam Result PDF for future reference.
What’s After NDA Result?
- – After the declaration of the NDA Result, candidates must register themselves online on the Indian Army Recruiting website within two weeks.
- – Successful candidates after the registration process will then receive an email regarding their allocation of the center for the next round i.e., SSB Interview round.
- – A candidate who has already registered earlier on the site will not be required to do so.
- – In case of any query/Login problem, candidates need to Email their issue to the Email ID – email@example.com
Candidates who have successfully cleared the NDA Written Test must log on to Join Indian Army to appear for the SSB Interview. Check the link below.
What To Do If I Am Facing Issues?
In case of any query/Login problem, candidates need to report it to the official authority. Check the contact details for UPSC NDA-NA examination:
Phone: 011-23385271/011-23381125/011-23098543 (10:00 hours and 17:00 hours on any working days)
Address: Facilitation Counter near Gate ‘C’ of the Union Public service Commission, Dholpur House, Shahjahan Road, New Delhi – 110069.
Join Indian Army, Navy, Airforce: Important Links
Candidates can check the official website for Indian Army, Navy & Airforce from below:
NDA 2020 Result: Important Points
Here are the important points regarding the NDA Results:
- – The NDA/ NA Written and Final results are released at the official website.
- – The NDA 2020 Result is released in the form of a merit list where the roll number and name of the selected candidates are present.
- – Candidates qualifying in the Written Test will be called for the Service Selection Board Interview (SSB Interview).
- – Within two weeks of the NDA-NA Result declaration, candidates must register @joinindianarmy.nic.in for the SSB interview.
- – The SSB interview is conducted to facilitate admission into the Army, Navy, and Air Force wings of National Defence Academy for the 145th course and 107th Indian Naval Academy Course.
- – After the SSB Interview and medical round, the final result will be released.
- – Candidates who successfully qualify in all the selection rounds and medical exam will be selected for training.
In both NDA 1 and NDA 2, the selection procedure involves two stages, namely Written Test and SSB Interview. The second phase of the selection process or tier 2 of the exam i.e., SSB interview is a bit extensive in nature testing the psychological and medical state of the candidate. Candidates must qualify in the Written Test to appear for SSB Interview.
FAQs On NDA Result
Here are some frequently asked questions and their answers regarding the NDA Results:
A. Candidates can check the NDA Result from the official website of UPSC and following the steps mentioned in this article.
A. Yes, UPSC has released NDA-NA 2020 written test result on October 09, 2020
A. After the completion of NDA-NA selection process, the officials release the final list of selected candidates as per the available vacancies. This is known as NDA-NA final merit list.
A. If you have passed the NDA Written Exam then you need to appear for the SSB Interview. You need to register first, the details of which are provided in this article above.
Now you have all the required information regarding NDA Result. We hope you do not face any issue while downloading your result from the official website. You can always boost your performance and analyze by taking plenty of mock tests or attempting previous year papers. If you are preparing for the upcoming CDS and AFCAT exams, then take free CDS Mock Tests & AFCAT Mock Tests on Embibe’s OnlineTyari platform. These will help you improve your problem-solving abilities as well as time management skills.
If you have any questions regarding this article on NDA Result, do let us know your query in the comment section below and we will get back to you at the earliest.
Embibe wishes you all the very best!2334 Views