UPSC CAPF Application Form 2020: The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) released UPSC CAPF 2020 Notification on August 18. UPSC CAPF AC online application form was out on August 18. The last date to apply online for UPSC CAPF 2020 exam is September 07. A total of 209 vacancies are released. Interested candidates can apply now at the official website. Check the eligibility and apply online here.
UPSC CAPF 2020 application process consists of several stages such as registration, filling of application form, uploading documents & fee payment. CAPF -AC Online Application Form will be made available on the official website – upsconline.nic.in. In this article, we will provide the official registration links and all the relevant information on UPSC Application Form 2020. Read on to find out!
UPSC CAPF AC Online Application Form 2020
Before we bring you the details of UPSC CAPF 2020 Application Form, let’s have a quick overview of the exam:
|Name of Exam||Central Armed Police Forces – Assistant Commandant – Exam|
|Conducting Authority||Union Public Service Commission|
|Frequency||Once a year|
|Mode of Examination||Offline|
|Selection Process||Written+Physical+ Personality Test/Interview|
|Duration of Exam||1 Day|
|Language||English and Hindi|
|Application Fee||₹ 200|
UPSC CAPF 2020 Application Form Dates
Check UPSC CAPF 2020 application and exam dates from the table below:
|Release of UPSC CAPF 2020 Notification||August 18, 2020|
|Start of CAPF Online Registration||August 18, 2020|
|Last Date to Apply Online & Pay Fee||September 07, 2020|
|UPSC CAPF Written Exam Date||December 20, 2020|
UPSC CAPF -AC Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must check the UPSC CAPF AC eligibility criteria 2020 before filling up the UPSC CAPF Application Form 2020:
Nationality: A candidate must be a citizen of India.
Other candidates may also be eligible as per the government rules.
Age Limit: The Minimum Age Limit is 20 years and Maximum age limit is 25 years. In other words, candidates must be born between 2nd August 1995 and 1st August 2000 (both dates inclusive).
There is also a provision for relaxation of upper age limit for candidates belonging to reserved categories. Check the age relaxation criteria below:
|Category of Candidate||Age Relaxation|
|Government Servants/Ex-Servicemen||5 years|
|Jammu & Kashmir state domiciled during from 1st January 1980 – 31st December 1989||5 years|
- – A candidate must hold a Bachelor’s degree in any discipline or equivalent from a recognized University.
- – Candidates in their final year can also apply provided they hold a Bachelor’s degree at the time of document verification.
Essentials To Apply Online For UPSC CAPF 2020
Candidates must be ready with few essentials to fill CAPF AC Online Application Form. Check the details below:
- – A valid Mobile Number
- – Valid Email ID
- – A Valid Photo ID Card (Aadhar Card/Voter Card/PAN Card/ Passport/Driving License/Any other photo ID Card issued by the State/Central Government)
- – Scanned copy of recent passport size Photograph of the candidate
- – A Scanned copy of the Candidate’s Signature
- – Marksheets/ Certificate of Class 10/ 12/ Graduation
Check the prescribed criteria to upload the photograph, signature & other documents from below:
|Documents||File Size||Dimensions||File Type|
|Photograph||20kb–300- kb||Min: 350X350 Pixels|
Max: 1000X1000 Pixels
|Signature||20kb–300- kb||Min: 350X350 Pixels|
Max: 1000X1000 Pixels
|Photo Identity Card||20kb–300- kb||—|
How To Fill UPSC CAPF 2020 Application Form?
The application process of UPSC CAPF 2020 involves two stages – Part I and Part II. The steps to fill your UPSC CAPF application form are as follows:
- – 1st Step: Visit the UPSC official website – upsconline.nic.in
- – 2nd Step: Click on the link that says “ ‘ONLINE APPLICATION FOR VARIOUS EXAMINATIONS OF UPSC’. (Refer to the image below)
- – 3rd Step: A new page opens. Against the UPSC CAPF exam, click on the link ‘Click Here for Part-I’ under the ‘Part I Registration’ column to start with the online registration process.
UPSC CAPF Part I Registration
- – 4th Step: Once you have clicked on the link ‘Click Here for Part – I’ under the ‘Part-I Registration’ column, an instruction page will open. Go through the instructions and click on the button ‘Yes’ present at the bottom of the page.
- – 5th Step: Enter the following details:
- – Name as per the matriculation/secondary examination certificate
- – Gender
- – Category
- – Date of Birth
- – Father’s Name and Mother’s Name
- – Nationality
- – Martial Status
- – Photo ID Proof and ID Number
- – Educational Qualification
- – Address, Email ID and Phone Number
- – PWD Status
- – 6th Step: Click on “Save & Continue”.
- – 7th Step: Verify the details that you have entered in the UPSC CAPF application form and click on the “I Agree” button.
- – 8th Step: Part I Registration will be complete. Your Registration ID will be generated. Note it down. An email will also be sent to the candidate’s email ID.
UPSC CAPF Part-II Registration
The Part 2 registration process consists of 3 major steps namely, Fee Payment, Uploading Photograph, Signature & other documents, and Selection of Examination Centre & Agreeing to Declaration. Check the steps below:
- – 9th Step: Click on the link ‘Click Here for Part – II’ under the ‘Part II Registration’ column.
- – 10th Step: Enter your ‘Registration ID’, ‘Date of Birth’ and ‘Captcha’. Then click on the button ‘Submit’
- – 11th Step: Proceed to pay the application fee. Check the fee amount and enter the required details to complete the transaction.
- – 12th Step: Upload the scanned copy of Photograph, Signature, Photo Identity Card Document as per the prescribed format.
- – 13th Step: Select the examination centre and enter other essential details. Recheck the details and make changes if necessary.
- – 14th Step: Read the declaration and click on the ‘I Agree’ checkbox to Submit the application form.
- – 15th Step: Take a few printouts of the filled application form for future reference.
UPSC CAPF 2020 Application Fee
To complete your CAPF AC online application process, candidates must pay the UPSC AC application fee, in the online-only mode (using Credit/Debit Card or Net Banking). The CAPF Assistant Commandant application fee is non-refundable. The details for the same are tabulated below:
|UR/ EWS/ OBC & Others||₹ 200|
|Female Candidates||No Fee|
|SC/ ST/ PwD||No Fee|
UPSC CAPF 2020 Exam Centres
Candidates will have to select an exam Centre city preference in the process of filling the UPSC CAPF AC Application Form. The list of UPSC CAPF Exam Centre Cities is given below:
UPSC CAPF 2020 Exam Contact Details
In case of any issues regarding the UPSC CAPF Application Form, candidates can contact the official authority to get it resolved. The contact details are given below:
Telephone: 011-23385271/ 011-23381125/ 011-23098543 (from 10 am to 5 pm on working days)
Address: UNION PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION, Dholpur House, Shahjahan Road, New Delhi – 110069. (Contact UPSC’s Facilitation Counter near ‘C’ Gate)
CAPF AC Application Form: Frequently Asked Questions
Some of the frequently asked questions about UPSC CAPF Assistant Commandant Application Form are as under:
A. The UPSC CAPF online registration is scheduled for August 18. Candidates can apply online for CAPF Posts from August 18 to September 07, 2020
A. The application fee is 200 for General/ OBC/ EWS Male candidates. All other candidates are exempted from fee payment.
A. Candidates must have:
a) Photo Identity Card
b) Caste Certificate (if applicable)
c) PH Certificate (if applicable)
d) Scanned copy of Photograph, Signature & Photo ID Card
e) Mark sheets to fill the educational details.
A. The selection for Assistant Commandant in Central Armed Police Forces involves 3 stages:
– Written Test
– Physical Test
– Interview or Personality Test
A. The in-hand monthly salary for an Assistant Commandant is ₹ 51,480.
We have now provided you with all the details regarding UPSC CAPF AC Online Application Form 2020. Candidates applying for the posts need to go through these details to avoid mishappenings. Also, make sure that the CAPF AC application process is completed well on time. Meanwhile, also focus on your UPSC CAPF Exam Preparation. To prepare and test your skills you can take free UPSC CAPF Mock Tests on Embibe’s OnlineTyari Platform. Taking these tests will help you get hands-on experience of the exam.
That was all the necessary information regarding UPSC CAPF Application Form 2020. Once the link is made available by the authorities, we will update it here. Stay tuned for more information. In case you have any questions, feel free to comment below. We will get back to you at the earliest.1594 Views