AIIMS Application Form 2019: AIIMS MBBS exam is conducted every year for admission to MBBS course in the seven campuses of AIIMS. All India Institute of Medical Sciences has released notification for AIIMS 2019 MBBS admission. AIIMS 2019 Application Form can be filled from November 30, 2019. AIIMS MBBS 2019 entrance exam will be held on 25 and 26 May 2019.
The online registration for AIIMS 2019 will be open till 3rd January 2019 and this year board officials of AIIMS has introduced PAAR facility for the students who are registering through online. So this year AIIMS registration process will be done in two parts that is Basic Registration and Final Registration. In Basic registration, students will have to fill their basic details and upload their photograph whereas in the Final registration students will have to complete the application form and make the fee payment.
Candidates must thoroughly go through the AIIMS notification, ensure they fulfill the AIIMS eligibility criteria, and read the requirements to fill up the AIIMS application form before applying. In this article, we will give detailed information about AIIMS application form 2019.
AIIMS Application Form 2019
Before getting into the details of AIIMS application form, let’s look at the important dates for AIIMS MBBS exam 2019:
|AIIMS Application Form (Basic Registration)||30th November 2018|
|Last date for AIIMS Basic Registration||3rd January 2019|
|Status of Basic Registration||7th January 2019|
|Last Date for Complying With Deficiencies||8th to 18th January 2019|
|Status of Basic Registration||22nd January 2019|
|Code Generation of Final Registration||29th January to 17th February 2019|
|Final Registration Dates||21st February to 12th March 2019|
|AIIMS Exam Date||25th & 26th May 2019|
AIIMS Application Form 2019| Eligibility Criteria
Before filling up the AIIMS application form, students must check the AIIMS MBBS eligibility criteria and ensure they fulfill them:
- Nationality: Indian Citizen, Overseas Citizen of India (OCI) and Foreign Nationals.
- Age: The minimum age should be 17 years as on 31st December 2019.
- Educational Qualification: Candidates should have passed Class 12 exams from CBSE, ICSC or any other equivalent board with English, Physics, Chemistry, and Biology as subjects. Those who are appearing for the qualifying exam can also apply.
- Qualifying Marks: Candidates must score minimum aggregate marks of 60 percent in Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English (50% for SC/ST/OPH/OCI candidates) in the qualifying exam.
How To Fill Up AIIMS Application Form 2019?
Candidates can fill up the AIIMS MBBS online application form only in the online mode. They have to go to the official website: aiimsexams.org, then click on “Academic Courses”, and then on “MBBS” to fill up the AIIMS online application form. Steps to fill up AIIMS application is listed below:
- Step 1: Visit the official website of AIIMS: aiimsexams.org
- Step 2: Click on the tab Academic Courses and select MBBS.
- Step 3: Now read the instructions and click on Proceed.
- Step 4: AIIMS application form will be displayed and students are requested to enter the necessary details.
- Step 5: After filling the details, click on the register button. Now you will receive your credentials through E-mail or SMS.
- Step 6: Now click on “Proceed for Step 2“.
- Step 7: Upload scanned images of your latest passport size photograph, signature, and left thumb impression.
- Step 8: After basic registration is accepted, candidates can proceed to final registration.
- Step 9: Choose your preferred city for the exam center.
- Step 10: Make payment of AIIMS application form fee. Payment can be made by using credit/debit card or Internet Banking.
- Step 11: Click on “ Proceed” and your registration acknowledgment will be displayed on the screen.
- Step 12: Now Take a print out of your AIIMS application form for future reference.
Important: Candidates must ensure the scanned images of Photograph, Signature, and Left Thumb Impression have the same size and format as mentioned in the AIIMS Prospectus.
AIIMS Application Form Correction
Candidates can also edit their details form 8th January to 18th January 2019. In order to edit the details mentioned in the AIIMS applications follow the steps as under:
Step 1: Login to the AIIMS official portal.
Step 2: Your AIIMS application form status will be displayed.
Step 3: If the status of your AIIMS application form is rejected, then make the necessary changes and submit.
Step 4: Now take the print out of corrected application for further reference.
AIIMS Application Form Fees
The AIIMS application fee for different categories are tabulated below:
AIIMS Application Form | Specifications for uploading images
Candidates must upload documents adhering to given specifications.
|Photograph||3.5 cm x 4.5 cm||50-100 kb|
|Signature||6 cm x 3 cm||20 – 100 kb|
|Thumb impression||4 cm x 3 cm||20 – 100 kb|
AIIMS MBBS Exam Pattern 2019
Let us now look into the AIIMS exam pattern:
Number Of Questions/Maximum Marks
There is negative marking in AIIMS. For each wrong answer, 1/3rd of the mark allotted to the question will be deducted. There is, however, no penalty for questions not answered. The total time duration for the exam is 3.5 hours.
Candidates must take AIIMS mock tests regularly and work on their weak chapters and concepts. And with Embibe’s personalized analysis of your tests, your score will definitely improve from one test to another. Also, you can use Embibe’s AIIMS study material to understand the concepts that are not clear to you. You can solve unlimited AIIMS practice questions as well on Embibe.
We hope this detailed article on AIIMS application form 2019 helps you. If you have any query regarding AIIMS application 2019 or the exam in general, feel free to post it in the comment section below. We will get back to you.