AIIMS MBBS 2019: AIIMS 2019 UG entrance exam is going to be conducted on 25th and 26th May 2019 and the AIIMS MBBS Admit Card will be available from May 15. The basic registration for AIIMS 2019 has completed and the facility for code generation for final registration has reopened from 19th March to 25th March 2019. Once the AIIMS 2019 exams are over, the AIIMS Results will be announced tentatively by June 12, 2019.
The All India Institute of Medical Sciences or AIIMS is going to conduct the AIIMS MBBS exam 2019 to select candidates for the course of MBBS in the nine campuses of AIIMS. It is a national level exam that is conducted by AIIMS, New Delhi, which is the best medical college in India. AIIMS candidates must have a clear knowledge of AIIMS 2019 notification. This article will provide all the necessary information regarding AIIMS 2019 in details. Read on to find out.
The All India Institute of Medical Sciences, (AIIMS), New Delhi in the interest of candidates has decided to give another opportunity for applicants who have completed Basic Registration but have not generated unique code till date. The facility for Generation of Code will re-open from 19th March to 25th March 2019 (up to 05:00 PM). No further opportunity will be available & hence all applicants are requested to use this facility.
AIIMS Exam Analysis
Those candidates who appeared for AIIMS MBBS exam and searching for AIIMS exam analysis cand find out here. With the help of AIIMS 2019 MBBS exam analysis candidates will be able to get an idea about the exam and also their performance. So in order to help students, we have listed down the AIIMS MBBS exam analysis here:
- 1. The paper was of moderate difficulty level
- 2. Of the three subjects, Physics was the most difficult, Chemistry was moderate, while Biology was easy
- 3. Also, some students say compared to last year AIIMS MBBS 2019 question paper was easier
- 4. A majority of candidates – who appeared in NEET and AIIMS say’s AIIMS was more difficult
Let us give you an overview of AIIMS 2019:
|Name of the Exam||All India Institute of Medical Sciences MBBS Entrance Exam 2019|
|Commonly Known as||AIIMS MBBS|
|Conducting Body||AIIMS, New Delhi|
|Type of Exam||National Level|
|Category of Exam||Undergraduate|
|Mode of Exam||Online|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Exam Duration||3 hours 30 minutes|
AIIMS 2019 Important Dates
In order to take the exam it is essential for you to know the important dates for AIIMS 2019:
|Last Date For AIIMS Basic Registration||3rd January 2019
Revised Date: 14th January 2019
|Release Of Status Of Basic Registration||7th January 2019|
|Correction Window For Basic Registration||8th January 2019 to 18th January 2019|
|Release Of Final Status For AIIMS Basic Registration||22nd January 2019|
|Code Generation For Final Registration (Revised)||19th March to 25th March 2019|
|Final Registration||19th March to 25th March 2019|
|Release Of Admit Card||15th May 2019|
|AIIMS 2019||25th May 2019 and 26th May 2019|
|Declaration Of AIIMS Result||12th June 2019 (Tentative)|
|Counselling||1st Week of July 2019 Onwards (Tentative)|
AIIMS 2019 Eligibility Criteria
AIIMS aspirants should fulfil the following AIIMS UG eligibility criteria :
- Minimum Age Limit: Applicants taking AIIMS 2019 must have a minimum age of 17 years or should be 17 years old by 31st December 2019.
- Educational Qualification: Students applying for AIIMS MBBS 2019 should have passed Class 12 or similar exam from a recognized board. Students should have Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English as their main subjects. Candidates appearing for Class 12 exam in 2019 can also appear for the exam.
For Unreserved and OBC category, a minimum of 60% marks has to be obtained in the qualifying exam. For SC/ST/PwD candidates, a minimum of 50% marks is required to fulfill the eligibility criteria.
- Nationality: Indian Nationals, Foreign Nationals, OCIs, and NRIs can apply for AIIMS MBBS 2019.
- Maximum Number Attempts: Candidates can attempt AIIMS until 30 years of age.
AIIMS Application Form 2019: How To Apply For AIIMS 2019?
AIIMS Registration takes place in two stages: Basic Registration and Final Registration. Follow the steps as under for AIIMS Basic Registration:
- Step 1: Visit the official website of AIIMS: aiimsexams.org.
- Step 2: Click on “Click Here For New Basic Registration.”
- Step 3: Read the instructions and click on “Proceed”.
- Step 4: Enter your Personal and Contact details.
- Step 5: Click on “Generate Registration ID and Password.”
- Step 6: Your Registration ID and Password will be sent to you on the registered mobile number and email ID.
- Step 7: Log in to the portal using the ID and Password sent to you.
- Step 8: Now, upload your scanned “Photograph”, “Signature” and “Thumb Impression.”
- Step 9: Click on the “Submit” button and submit the form.
After the basic registration is over, the AIIMS application will be reviewed and candidates will be able to check whether or not their basic application is accepted. Candidates will be given a chance to correct their basic application after which it will be reviewed again and the status will be released. Candidates whose basic application has been accepted will then be able to go for AIIMS Final Registration.
The final registration process will involve:
- a. Payment of AIIMS application fees
- b. Filling up of choice of exam centers
- c. Filling up of qualification, address and other important details
- d. Final submission of application form.
Candidates must download the confirmation page and take multiple printouts of the same for future reference.
AIIMS 2019 Application Fees
AIIMS application fees can be paid only in online mode via Debit Card, Credit Card or Net banking. PwD category applicants are exempted from paying the application fees. The category-wise application fees for AIIMS 2019 are as under:
It is to be noted that before paying the application fee, students can check the availability of seats of the city where the exam is being conducted by clicking on ‘Check City Choice’ option.
AIIMS 2019 Exam Pattern
- AIIMS MBBS 2019 will be conducted in two days over four different slots.
- It will be conducted bilingually – English and Hindi. AIIMS UG is a one tier MCQ-based examination.
- AIIMS consists of a total of 200 questions from Physics, Chemistry, Biology (Botany and Zoology), Aptitude and Logical Thinking and General Knowledge.
- Each question in AIIMS carries 1 mark.
- 1/3 marks will be deducted for each wrong answer.
Let us bring you the detailed exam pattern for AIIMS 2019:
Number Of Questions/Maximum Marks
|Aptitude and Logical thinking||10/10|
AIIMS 2019 Exam Centres
While filling the AIIMS application form, candidates will be asked to choose their preferred examination centre. You can choose your center from the following:
AIIMS 2019 Participating Institutes
AIIMS score is accepted only by the nine campuses of AIIMS:
- AIIMS, New Delhi
- AIIMS, Bhopal
- AIIMS, Bhubaneswar
- AIIMS, Guntur
- AIIMS, Patna
- AIIMS, Nagpur
- AIIMS, Jodhpur
- AIIMS, Raipur
- AIIMS, Rishikesh
AIIMS 2019 Admit Card
AIIMS Hall Ticket will be released on 15th May 2019. It will be issued only for those applicants whose application form has been accepted by the officials. Applicants can download their AIIMS admit card from the official website of AIIMS.
In order to download the admit card, applicants need to enter their ID and Password. It is advisable for the applicants to carefully check their admit card once it is downloaded to see if there are any kind of discrepancies or missing information. Applicants are required to preserve their admit card until the admission process gets over.
AIIMS 2019 Result
The AIIMS MBBS Result 2019 will be announced on the official website by 12th June 2019. Candidates can visit the official website to download their AIIMS Result 2019 and the steps to download the AIIMS MBBS Result is listed below:
- Step 1: Visit the official website: aiimsexams.org.
- Step 2: In the home page, click on the tab Results.
- Step 3: The page will be redirected.
- Step 4: Now select Academic Courses from the list of links.
- Step 5: Click on the link Results for NEET UG.
- Step 6: Your AIIMS Results will be displayed on the screen.
AIIMS 2019 Counselling
Once the AIIMS 2019 Results are announced, the candidates will be called for AIIMS 2019 Counselling. Candidates who wish to participate in AIIMS 2019 Cousnelling must register themselves through online mode. In order to participate in AIIMS Counselling candidates must secure minimum qualifying marks and the minimum qualifying marks to be secured by the candidates is tabulated below:
|Cut off percentage||50%||45%||40%|
|Cut off percentile||98.8334496||97.0117712||93.6505421|
Now you have all the important information regarding AIIMS 2019 Notification. Concentrate on your preparation and make the best use of the remaining time. AIIMS being a highly difficult and competitive exam, one needs to be outstanding to get selected. To shape up your preparation for the exam, you can take AIIMS Mock Test on Embibe. This will give you the confidence to take the actual exam. You will also be able to identify your weaknesses and rectify them before appearing for the actual exam. You can also solve medical entrance practice questions and view solutions for each of them for free.
If you have any question regarding AIIMS 2019, do let us know of it in the comment section below and we will get back to you at the earliest.820 Views