JIPMER Admit Card 2019 – Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research has released JIPMER 2019 admit card today, on May 20, 2019 at 10:30 am. The undergraduate medical aspirants can download JIPMER admit card through the official link given in this page. The admit card of JIPMER 2019 is the hall ticket for the Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research undergraduate medical entrance exam. The JIPMER hall ticket is available in online mode only. Candidates who have registered for the MBBS exam of Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research need to login to their registered candidate accounts and download the JIPMER admit card 2019. It’s advised that the candidates should keep the JIPMER 2019 admit card (hall ticket) safe till the completion of the MBBS admissions. Read below to know more on JIPMER admit card.
The JIPMER UG entrance exam is scheduled to be held on June 2, 2019, in online mode. The admit card of JIPMER 2019 has been released at the official website-jipmer.edu.in.
Candidates should note that the JIPMER Admit Card 2019 will not be sent by post or any offline medium. They have to download it from the official website once the link is provided by logging in using their Username and Password. Only those candidates who will have successfully registered for the exam will be able to download the JIPMER Admit Card 2019.
JIPMER is organized by the Jawaharlal Institute Postgraduate Medical Education & Research which has emerged as one of the top five medical institutes in the country. JIPMER UG 2019 entrance exam is held to provide admissions into the MBBS course of the university and its affiliated campuses.
JIPMER Admit Card: Important Dates
|Availability of admission form||March 6, 2019|
|Last date of JIPMER registration||April 12, 2019|
|Release of JIPMER admit card||May 20, 2019|
|JIPMER 2019||June 2, 2019|
How to download JIPMER Admit Card 2019?
Follow the steps as listed below to download your JIPMER Admit Card 2019:
- Step 1: Visit the official website –www.jipmer.edu.in
- Step 2: From home page, select ‘Announcements’ tab available in the menu bar.
- Step 3: From the drop-down list, click on ‘All Announcements’ option.
- Step 4: Click on ‘Download Hall Ticket for JIPMER MBBS 2019’ link.
- Step 5: After clicking on the above link, the candidate will be asked to enter the login credentials.
- Step 6: Enter your Application Sequence Number/Password.
- Step 7: Click on the ‘Login’ button.
- Step 8: JIPMER Admit Card will be displayed on the screen.
- Step 9: Aspirants must verify all the details mentioned in JIPMER Admit Card.
- Step 10: Download JIPMER Admit Card 2019
- Step 11: Take printouts for future references.
Details mentioned in JIPMER Admit Card
JIPMER Hall Ticket will include the following details in accordance with the information provided by the candidate on the JIPMER Application Form during registration.
- Candidate’s name
- Date of birth
- Place of Birth
- Date of the exam and Timings
- Reporting Time
- Name and address of examination centre
- Roll number
JIPMER Admit Card: Instructions and Exam Day Guidelines
- You need to reach the exam centre up to 45 minutes prior to the starting of the exam. Since the candidate has to go through the biometric process, they are advised to reach atleast before 2 hours from the commencement of exam.
- After entering, the candidates need to complete formalities like Biometric and Photo capture.
- Morning shift will begin from 10:00 AM while the afternoon shift will begin from 1:00 PM.
- Candidate must get the seal and signature of the invigilator on the JIPMER Admit card.
JIPMER Admit Card: MBBS Exam Timings
|Exam Day Events||Morning Shift||Afternoon Shift|
|JIPMER MBBS Exam Date||June 2, 2019||June 2, 2019|
|Reporting Time||8.00 AM onwards||1.00 PM onwards|
|No Late Entry Allowed After||9.15 AM||2.15 PM|
|Examination Time||10.00 AM to 12.30 PM||3.00 PM to 5.30 PM|
|Exit from Exam Hall Permitted From||12.30 PM||5.30 PM|
JIPMER Admit Card: Things Not Allowed In Examination Hall
The candidates should not bring any of these items along with them at the examination centre.
a) Pen, Paper, Watch, Books, Magazines.
b) Electronic gadgets such as Mobile phones, Bluetooth devices, Pen camera, Button camera, Hand-held scanner, Calculator (unless specified), etc.
c) Tea, coffee, cold drinks, food or snacks.
JIPMER Admit Card 2019: Basics
Before we go into the details of the JIPMER 2019 Admit Card and how to download it, let us first have a quick overview of JIPMER 2019.
|Institute Name||Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research|
|Commonly Known as||JIPMER|
|Exam Name||JIPMER Entrance Exam|
|Exam Date||2nd June 2019 (Sunday)|
JIPMER Admit Card: Contact Details
|Contact Details for JIPMER 2019 are given below. In case of any discrepancy in the JIPMER Admit Card, aspirants must immediately inform the authority
Toll-free number – 18004256565
JIPMER Academic Section:
Web URL: @jipmer.edu.in
We hope this detailed article on JIPMER Admit Card 2019 helps you. If you have any query pertaining to JIPMER Admit Card 2019 or the exam in general, feel free to post your comments below. We will get back to you at the earliest.
Stay tuned to embibe.com for more details on JIPMER admit card