JIPMER Mock Test 2021: The Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research (JIPMER) has emerged as one of the top five medical institutes in the country. It has been recognized by the MCI as a ‘center of excellence in medical education. Every year, a large number of students appear for the JIPMER entrance test. Although JIPMER does not prescribe any syllabus for the MBBS entrance examination, the JIPMER MBBS syllabus is based on Class 11 and 12 syllabi prescribed by the State Board HSC and CBSE. In this post, we are providing FREE JIPMER mock test series.
In order to crack the JIPMER MBBS entrance exam, it is highly recommended that you attempt the free JIPMER mock test series by Embibe. The tests are designed as per the latest syllabus and exam pattern of JIPMER, keeping in mind the marking scheme, important chapters, etc. Read on to know more about the JIPMER mock test series.
Note: At Embibe, we have ensured that JIPMER aspirants avail JIPMER mock test series free of cost. We suggest you attempt our JIPMER test papers and JIPMER sample papers to evaluate yourself before appearing for the examination.
JIPMER Mock Test Series 2021
At Embibe, you can take JIPMER Mock Testfor FREE! These tests are formulated by subject matter experts after careful study on the recent years’ trends in the JIPMER previous year papers. No stone has been left unturned in ensuring that each JIPMER mock test on Embibe is similar to the actual exam in every aspect!
JIPMER 2021 Mock Test
As far as your full JIPMER mock test (covering the entire JIPMER syllabus) is concerned, we have a very comprehensive analysis for you.
b.) JIPMER mock test – Subject-wise time management
c.) JIPMER mock test – Attempt effectiveness
d.) JIPMER mock test – Chapter-wise analysis
JIPMER Mock Test 2021 – How to prepare
The question paper of JIPMER MBBS 2018 will consist of five sections, namely, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, English Language & Comprehension, and Quants & Reasoning.
Subject wise question distribution:-
|Subject||No. of Questions|
|English Language & Comprehension||10|
|Quants & Reasoning||10|
Note: JIPMER MBBS 2018 question paper will contain 200 MCQ-type questions which will have to be done in 150 minutes. Besides that, there will be no negative marking for wrong responses and four marks will be awarded for every correct response.
Besides the JIPMER mock test series, let’s go through other preparation tips for JIPMER in detail.
- A proper timetable/study plan must be followed to crack the examination. You have to figure out how much time and effort you have to put in on each topic. Concentrate more on your weaker sections. Also, proper study planning will help you finish your syllabus on time.
- Read NCERT books for clearing your basics. Solve mock tests, sample papers, and previous year papers on a daily basis. 80-90% of the questions come from the NCERT books.
- Try to bifurcate your time equally among all subjects instead of focusing on a single subject. Prepare all subjects in a methodical manner. Fix a time limit and try to finish all your subjects before that time.
- Solve previous year papers. Although the questions may not be repeated, they will give you an idea about the exam, and about the type of questions that are frequented.
- Consistency is another main point that one should be concerned about. Students are ridiculously passionate about their preparations. They craft strategies and design long timetables, decide to put in 4-6 hours of studies every day, abstain from using mobiles and loads of such righteous constraints, but sadly this is adhered to for a few days only. So, it is important that students be determined and focused.
- Make an effort to learn the writing style of the toppers. Previous years’ toppers answer sheets can be easily found on the Internet for all subjects by simply googling “best answer sheets”. It is important to know how to write to-the-point answers and do neat and clean work.
- In order to finish off things sooner, a high preference for superficial learning than conceptual learning is noticed in students, which is dangerous. It means you are not learning thoroughly and in-depth. Clear your basic concepts and read everything in detail.
FAQs on JIPMER Exam Mock Test Series 2021
Question- How is the mock test conducted?
Answer– The mock tests will be conducted in three sessions, and students can appear for the trial at their convenience. Students are directed to use A4 sheets of paper to write the answers. To upload the answer sheets, students will have to log into the examination portal.
Question- Is JIPMER tougher than NEET?
Answer– The selection ratio in AIIMS makes the exam more challenging for medical aspirants. JIPMER has the least seats in comparison to AIIMS and NEET, around 200 in two JIPMER campuses.
Question- What is the difference between mock tests and test series?
Answer– The key difference between test series & mock-test reports is: Test series reports give detailed analysis across multiple tests. Mock-test reports provide a detailed analysis of a particular test.
Question- Is mock tests compulsory?
Answer– Mock / dry run examination is mandatory. It is intended to familiarize the students with the examination environment and validate their Desktop/Laptop/Smart-Phone/Tablet compatibility or other devices.
Question- Is giving mocks enough for JIPMER?
Answer– Mocks do play a crucial role in getting a good percentile in JIPMER. The more mocks you give, the better it is. Appearing for each mock with preparation and strategy is very necessary.
We hope this detailed article on JIPMER Mock Test helps you in your preparation. If you have any query regarding JIPMER Mock Test or the exam in general, drop a comment below and we will get back to you.459 Views