Medical Entrance Exams 2019 | As per the data published by the Medical Council of India (MCI), there are almost 492 institutes offering MBBS courses in India. As the number of competitors is very high, it is also mandatory for the colleges to give the seats to the deserving candidates only. To fulfill the same purpose, various medical entrance exams are being conducted every year for medical aspirants. Further on, we will discuss the important facts to know more about all medical entrance exams.
Important Events Of Medical Entrance Exams
|Name of the exam||Application Date||Exam Date|
|NEET UG||Nov 01 to Dec 07, 2018||May 05, 2019|
|NEET PG||Nov 02 to 22, 2018||Jan 06 & 17, 2019|
|AIIMS||Till Jan 14, 2019||May 25 and 26, 2019|
|AIIMS PG||Oct 18, 2018, to Feb 02, 2019||May 05, 2019|
|JIPMER MBBS||March 06 to April 12, 2019||June 06, 2019|
|JIPMER PG||Feb 28 to April 01, 2019||May 18, 2019|
|CMC Vellore Entrance Exam||Feb 14 to March 2019||May 14 to May 17, 2019|
|KCET||Feb 01 to March 20, 2019||April 29 and 30, 2019|
|TS EAMCET||TS EAMCET (March 06 to April 05, 2019)||TS EAMCET (May 08 & 09, 2019)|
|DU MBBS||March 16 to May 15, 2019 (Counselling)||March 25 to May 18, 2019 (Seat allotment)|
|GUJCET||Jan 25 to Feb 16, 2019||April 26, 2019|
|PGIMER||March 18 to April 18, 2019||May 26, 2019|
|RPVT||March 15 to April 15, 2019||June 09, 2019|
|Indian Army B.Sc. Nursing||Nov 12 to 30, 2018||Jan 13, 2019|
Introductions Of Medical Entrance Exams 2019
- NEET UG– National Eligibility cum entrance test (NEET) is one of the most prominent exams in India. The exam is a gateway of securing the undergraduate admissions in top medical colleges of India. Moreover, candidates who applied for NEET 2019 will attempt the exam on May 05, 2019 in offline mode.
- NEET PG– National Eligibility cum entrance test for Post graduation (NEET-PG) is conducted by NBE. The purpose of the exam is to provide post-graduation admissions into courses like MD/ MS to the deserving candidates. The NEET 2019 was conducted on January 06, 2019. Candidates who qualify the NEET PG exam will go through the NEET PG counselling process conducted by Medical Council of India (MCC).
- AIIMS– All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi conducts AIIMS MBBS for the undergraduate admissions. Candidates having the equivalent qualification can attempt the same. The AIIMS MBBS exam has good competition due to the reputation of the institute.
- AIIMS PG– AIIMS, New Delhi is conducting the AIIMS PG exam annually for admissions into the courses like MD/ MS/ DM/ MDS etc. The AIIMS PG 2019 is scheduled for May 05th, 2019.
- JIPMER MBBS- The JIPMER MBBS is one of the most prominent exams in India. The exam is a gateway of MBBS admissions into JIPMER. Moreover, The JIPMER 2019 is scheduled for June 02nd, 2019. Moreover, JIPMER MBBS selection process includes a written exam and JIPMER counselling.
- JIPMER PG- JIPMER PG is conducted each year for the admissions into the courses like MD/ MS/ MDS. The JIPMER 2019 is scheduled for May 18th, 2019. Candidates who qualify the exam will be shortlisted for the postgraduate medical courses of JIPMER, New Delhi. Moreover, the selection process includes the written exam and JIPMER Counselling.
- CMC Vellore Entrance Exam– Directorate of Medical Education (DME), Tamil Nadu will conduct CMC Vellore 2019 MBBS admissions. CMC Vellore is one of the most prominent medical colleges in India. There’s no separate entrance exam is conducted for CMC Vellore admissions. Candidates who participated in the exams like NEET will be invited by CMC authorities for the counselling procedure.
- KCET- Karnataka Examinations Authority (KEA) conducts the Karnataka Common Entrance Test (KCET) annually. The KCET exam is the gateway to securing the admissions into medical and engineering courses. Moreover, the KCET 2019 is scheduled for April 29th and 30th 2019. The KCET Selection process will include a written exam and counselling. Admissions of the candidates will be confirmed as per their qualification status.
- EAMCET- Engineering Agricultural and Medical Common Entrance Test (EAMCET) exams are divided as per the states. Moreover, the exam is a gateway of securing the admissions into the courses like BDS, B.Pharma etc.
- DU MBBS- Delhi University Medical Entrance test is conducted annually by the Faculty of medical sciences, New Delhi. The exam is the gateway of UG admissions into the medical courses of Delhi University. The purpose of the exam is to fill 85% seats of Delhi quota seats along with the remaining 15% from all India quota.
- GUJCET- Gujarat Common Entrance Test (GUJCET) is conducted by Gujarat Secondary and higher secondary education board (GSHSEB) annually. The exam is conducted for undergraduate admissions in Gujarat. The GUJCET 2019 is scheduled for April 26th, 2019.
- BHU MBBS Admissions- BHU MBBS admissions is a counselling procedure conducted by MCC. Candidates who qualify their NEET UG exam will be considered as the eligible for the counselling procedure. Moreover, the procedure will tentatively begin in June 2019.
- PMET– Punjab Medical Entrance Test (PMET) is conducted each year by Baba Farid University of Health Science, Faridkot. The exam is the gateway of securing the admissions into the courses like MBBS or BDS. Moreover, the candidate must have PCM with aggregate 50% to be eligible for the same.
- PGIMER Entrance exam– Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education & Research, Chandigarh (PGIMER) conducts PGIMER Entrance test. The exam is conducted for the admissions to the students into the medical courses like MD/ MS etc.
- FMGE– National Board of Exams (NBE) is the conducting body of Foreign Medical Graduates Examination (FMGE). Candidates who pursued their medical graduation from outside of India can attempt this exam. It will provide them with the permission of practicing their profession in India.
- AIIMS Nursing- AIIMS Delhi organizes this exam annually for the admissions into the nursing courses. The exam is a gateway of securing B.Sc. or M.Sc. nursing admissions into the courses offered by AIIMS Delhi.
- Rajasthan Pre Veterinary Test (RPVT)- Rajasthan Pre Veterinary Test (RPVT) conducts RPVT annually for the admissions into the courses like B.V.Sc. and A.H. Degree. Meanwhile, RPVT 2019 is accepting the applications between March 15 to April 16, 2019. Candidates can apply in the online mode on the official website.
- Indian Army BSc Nursing- Indian Army B.Sc. Nursing Exam is conducted for female candidates only. The candidates are supposed to go through the written exam first. Moreover, there are some physical efficiency criteria being followed for the eligibility of the candidates as well.
Medical Entrance Exams | Practice Mock Test
The following mock tests are designed keeping in mind the exam pattern and difficulty level of the real question papers for various exams. Practicing these mock tests will be proved as a big help for your preparation. Moreover, these mock tests cover various types of medical entrance exams to attempt. Click on the links to choose the type of test you want to attempt.
|Exam Name||Mock Tests|
|NEET UG Mock Test||Take Mock Test Here|
|AIIMS UG||Take Mock Test Here|
|JIPMER MBBS||Take Mock Test Here|
|NEET UG Hindi||Take Mock Test Here|
In India, it is mandatory for the candidates to qualify the Medical Entrance exams in order of securing the admissions. To secure the admission into a top medical college, a good score is very important. To secure the same, candidates should be well prepared before attempting the exam. Embibe is a platform which is very helpful for the same. On Embibe, you can find the preparation stuff like NEET Previous year papers, AIIMS Mock Test, NEET Mock Test etc. It will be helpful for you in improving your knowledge and memorizing the concepts properly. Moreover, the problem-solving speed will also be enhanced due to the repetitive revision.
We hope that our article on Medical Entrance Exams 2019 was useful for you. If you have any query or feedback to share with us, please feel free to drop a comment below. We will get back to you within a very short time. In the end, Embibe wishes you all the very best for your future challenges.2552 Views