NTA NEET Login 2021: Candidates who are preparing for NEET or have given the exam must know about the login procedure in order to keep track of other activities on the official website. The direct link to access the NEET Login page is given below in this article. According to the official notification, the NEET UG 2021 was scheduled to be conducted on September 12, 2021, at the designated exam centres across various cities and abroad too. The said exam was held in Pen and Paper mode from 2 PM to 5 PM. To check the NEET Result, candidates will have use their login credentials. Scroll down to read on NTA NEET Login 2021!
Direct link for NEET 2021 Candidate Login – Click here
NTA NEET Login 2021 – An Overview
Before we get into the details of NTA NEET 2021 Login, let’s take a look at some of the important information related to the exam.
|Name of Examination||National Eligibility cum Entrance Test|
|Acronym Used Commonly||NEET|
|Conducting Body||National Testing Agency (NTA)|
|Mode||Pen and paper-based (Offline)|
|NEET 2021 Exam Date||September 12, 2021 (2:00 PM to 4:00 PM)|
|Frequency of the Exam||Once per year|
|Courses Offered through the exam||MBBS, BDS, and AYUSH courses of BHMS, BAMS, BVSc, AH & BUMS|
NEET Candidate Login 2021 – Important Dates
Here, we have provided you with the important dates related to NEET UG candidate login. This will help you track the important events of the exam.
NEET Login 2021 – Dates
|Start of the NEET 2021 Application form||July 13, 2021|
|Last date to submit the application form||August 10, 2021 ( 5 PM)|
|Last date for payment of the application fee||August 10, 2021 ( 11:50 PM)|
|NEET correction window||August 11 to 14, 2021 ( 2 PM)|
|NEET 2021 exam city allotment||August 20, 2021|
|NEET Admit card release date||September 6, 2021 (Released)|
|Exam date||September 12, 2021 (2 PM to 5 PM)|
|NEET 2021 official answer key release||2-3 day after the exam|
|Result release||To be notified|
NEET Login 2021 – Registration
The NEET 2021 login window will become active only if you have registered for the exam. Therefore, one has to register first on the official website of NTA NEET. Once you have successfully registered for NEET 2021, a unique application number will get generated. You can follow these steps for online registration below.
- – 1st Step: Go to the official website of NTA NEET at ntaneet.nic.in. Once the application window is active, click on the link of NEET 2021.
- – 2nd Step: Read all the instructions and click on ‘Proceed’ to register and create NEET login credentials for the candidate portal.
- – 3rd Step: Enter all the required details such as the candidate’s name, date of birth, gender, category, email ID, phone number, etc.
- – 4th Step: Now it will prompt to create a password for your NEET candidate portal.
- – 5th Step: Then the candidates will have to answer a security question that follows a One Time Password (OTP) which is sent to them on their registered email ID and phone number.
- – 6th Step: Now click on the final ‘Submit’ button.
Steps Required for NEET Candidate Login 2021
Candidates have to enter NEET 2021 candidate login credentials to fill the application form. Please note that the candidates have to go through the different stages to fill the NEET Application Form.
Candidates will have to enter their ‘Application Number’, ‘Date of Birth’ and ‘Security Code’ to log in to the NEET Candidate portal.
NEET Login 2021 – Password Recovery using OTP
In case, the aspirants forget their NEET candidate login password, the authorities have provided an easy recovery option by generating an OTP. Follow the steps below.
- – 1st Step: Click on the ‘Forget Password’ link to retrieve your password of the NEET 2021 login portal. Click on the ‘Through OTP’ tab given on the same page.
- – 2nd Step: Enter your name, application number, date of birth, enter the captcha and then click on ‘Submit’.
- – 3rd Step: You will receive a One Time Password (OTP) on your registered mobile and email ID.
- – 4th Step: Now, you will have to enter the OTP in the space provided there to retrieve your NEET login password.
NEET 2021 Login – Password Recovery using Security Question
There is another recovery method to retrieve the password of your NEET Candidate Login 2021. You can follow the steps as under:
- – 1st Step: Click on the ‘Forget Password’ link to retrieve the NEET Login password. Click on the ‘Through Security Question’.
- – 2nd Step: Enter your NEET application number, name, date of birth, select the security question, enter your captcha code and then click on ‘Submit’.
- – 3rd Step: You will receive an OTP on your registered mobile and email ID.
- – 4th Step: Now, enter this OTP in the space provided there to retrieve your NEET login password.
Application Number Recovery for NEET 2021 Candidate Login
In any case, a candidate forgets his/her NEET application number, then he/she can retrieve it by following the steps given below.
- – 1st Step: Click on the link provided to retrieve your NEET Application Number.
- – 2nd Step: The window will ask to enter all the details such as your name, date of birth, category, father’s and mother’s name along with captcha code (security pin).
- – 3rd Step: Once you are done, click on the ‘Submit’ button.
NEET 2021 Login for Downloading Admit Card
The registered candidates can access their NEET Admit Card by logging into their candidate portal. Candidates will need to enter their application number, date of birth and captcha code to successfully download their admit cards.
We advise all the aspirants to carry their admit cards on the examination day in order to avoid rejections. Follow all the instructions mentioned on your admit cards.
NEET Login 2021 to Check Your Result
The authorities will announce the NEET result on the official website. The candidates have to use their NEET 2021 login window to check their results. Once they login using their application number, date of birth and security captcha, they will be able to see and download their NEET scorecard. The scorecard will include the marks and overall rank secured by them in the entrance examination.
NTA NEET Login 2021: FAQs
Here, we have enlisted some of the important frequently asked questions related to the NTA NEET Login 2021. Candidates must go through these questions and answers to clear out their doubts regarding the same subject.
|Q1: When the NEET 2021 will be held?|
Ans: NEET 2021 exam was conducted in pen-paper mode on September 12, 2021.
|Q2: Will I be able to proceed with the NEET Login if I forget my password?|
Ans: Yes, you will be able to retrieve your password using the OTP method or answering the security question which you chose at the time of registration.
|Q3: Why is the NEET candidate login portal important?|
Ans: With the NEET Candidate portal, you will be able to apply for the exam, rectify any errors in your application form, admit card download, exam paper download, check the result, and more.
|Q4: Where can I get NEET mock test for free?|
Ans: You can get free NEET mock test series at Embibe.
|Q5. When will the NEET Result release?|
Ans: The NEET Result 2021 will be released soon on the official website. The direct link to access the same will be given above.
Now that you have a clear idea about the NEET Candidate Login, make the best use of the remaining time. Prepare well and score as high as possible. Take NEET Mock Tests and work on improving on your weak areas. Rectify your mistakes and do not make the same mistakes in the actual exam.
Pro Tip: Embibe offers interactive learning videos and topic-wise practice questions for various exams. Through the world’s most intelligent AI-based educational platform we offer calibrated feedback based on your performance and guarantees improvement in days. Take our free mock test today.
We hope that this detailed article on NEET Candidate Login helps you. If you have any queries regarding various examinations in general, feel free to ask in the comment section below. We will get back to you at the earliest.
Stay tuned to embibe.com to get the latest updates on the NEET Login!280 Views