As a major part of your NEET preparations, mock tests are a huge determiner of how ready you are for the exam. While study materials and practice questions allow you to learn the chapters and topics, mock exams enable you to actually prep up for the final hours when you sit and write the exam. Now, students go online to give mock tests for various exams. Online test-taking platforms enable students to get a feel of the actual exam, not just academically but emotionally as well.
Embibe, a score-improvement platform for engineering and medical aspirants, not only allows students to study, practice and give mock test, it does all that for FREE! It comes with other amazing features and paid products that will take your exam preparation to the next level, and make it exciting too.
NEET Mock Test Series 2019
If you are looking for a NEET mock test series as you prepare for the 2019 medical entrance examination, look no further.
Advantages of giving online mock test/ Sample Papers on Embibe
When you take mock tests on Embibe, you get an analysis in a way no other institute does. We collect data, assess patterns, form suggestions and portray the conclusions in front of you. Mind you, these are not just usual analysis; this is hardcore data-driven, full-proof analysis which shows you areas of improvement in the minutest way possible.
- You will get the results instantly.
- You can see where and how you spent your time.
- See how much time you wasted on questions you did not attempt!
- Get detailed analysis of your weak chapters and immediately get the material you need to improve.
Important instructions for giving mock tests
First, go to the free mock tests page. From the drop-down menu on the left of the page, you can choose –
- The exam you are preparing for (NEET, AIIMS, MHCET, PMET),
- The type of test you wish to take (Chapterwise test, Mini test, Full test, etc.), and
- The particular test you want to attempt.
If you are having difficulty with the tests, you can use the ‘Practice’ feature on the top of the header to practice and improve your weak chapters.
Go on now. Get to it! 🙂1281 Views