Neet Mock Test: The National Testing Agency (NTA) has rescheduled the NEET 2020 exam dates. The exam will now be held on September 13, 2020. The exam dates have been postponed due to the challenges posed by the COVID-19 pandemic. NEET is one of the most popular medical entrance exams in India and taking NEET Mock Test Series will help students prepare well for the exam.
NEET Online Mock Test Series helps students in many ways such as getting a real-time exam feeling, improving their time-management, etc. In this article, we will provide you with all the necessary information regarding NEET Mock Test 2020. Read on to find out how to take free NEET Mock Test Series.
NTA has rescheduled the NEET 2020 exam, which will now be conducted on September 13, 2020. The exam authorities have postponed the exam dates as a safety measure against the challenges faced due to COVID-19.
|Note: At Embibe, we have ensured that NEET aspirants avail mock tests free of cost. We suggest you attempt our NEET test papers and NEET sample papers to evaluate yourself before appearing for the actual examination.|
Free Online NEET Mock Test Series 2020
NEET exam and its preparation require proper planning and diligence. India’s best data scientists have analyzed the NEET previous year question papers on various parameters like the difficulty level, syllabus coverage, ideal time for each question, repetitive nature of concepts, etc. and have created these online mock tests.
At Embibe, you can take these NEET Mock Test for FREE! These tests are formulated by subject matter experts and data scientists after careful study of the recent years’ trends in the NEET previous year papers. No stone has been left unturned in ensuring that each NEET mock test on Embibe is similar to the actual exam in every aspect – difficulty level, ideal time, type of questions, etc. Not just this, Embibe’s very own Advanced Feedback Analysis helps you critically improve on your test-taking ability so that you can score well in your exams.
There are four kinds of NEET Mock Tests at Embibe:
- Revision Test
- Full Test
- Chapter-wise Test
- Previous-Year Test
How To Take Embibe’s Free Online NEET Mock Test 2020?
Embibe’s NEET mock tests help students to understand how well they are prepared for the exam.
Here we are including the step-wise instructions to attempt the NEET Mock Test Series of Embibe. These mock tests are based on the real exam papers and can be very beneficial for your exam preparation.
- – 1st Step: Visit embibe.com. If you are not logged in, we recommend you to log in.
- – 2nd Step: Click on the “Take a Test” button under the search field.
- – 3rd Step: Now click on “change your goal”.
- – 4th Step: A new window to select your goal will open. Select “Medical”.
- – 5th Step: Once selected, scroll down and click on the “Change Goal” button as shown in the image.
- – 6th Step: If you wish to take a chapter-wise test, from the left sidebar, click on the subject (Physics, Chemistry, Biology) in which you want to test yourself. Select the unit and chapter.
- – 7th Step: If you wish to take a revision test/full test/previous year test, scroll down, and select the Test Type from the drop-down menu. Click on the “Show all” button. All the test names appear on the screen and there are two options on the right side – “More Info” and “Start Test”
- – 8th Step: Click on the “More Info” to know the test features such as No. of marks, No. of Questions, and Test Duration.
- – 9th Step: Clicking on the “Start Test” opens a new tab. Now, read the test instructions carefully and check the box against the statement confirming the same.
- 10th Step: Lastly, click on “Start Test”. If you have already logged in the test will start. Otherwise, a message prompting you to log in will open. You can continue to take the test without logging in. However, for a better experience and to save your test details, it is recommended to log in.
Benefits Of Taking NEET Mock Test Series
Taking NEET mock tests at Embibe can help you in multiple ways:
- Sitting for long hours with your attention and stamina intact is not an easy task. Students need regular practice and develop their concentration and stamina. This is possible by solving NEET sample papers on a regular basis.
- Preparing for a competitive entrance exam is not easy. You must get used to the different levels of questions asked in the exam. Here the NEET online tests can help you in gearing up for the actual exam.
- Students must be aware of the chapters and concepts which are frequently asked in the exam. If you take NEET previous year tests on Embibe, you will be aware of all these.
- If you take these free online mock test series you will know where exactly you are standing and what are your weak chapters and concepts.
- It also helps you to analyze your performance like where exactly you are making mistakes and how much time you are taking to solve the paper.
- It helps you to identify your areas of improvement.
- You need to develop a proper strategy to take the exam so that your accuracy is maximum and you can finish the paper on time. This is possible only when you take a sufficient number of mock tests.
NEET preparation, done in a structured, planned and consistent manner can improve your score. But how? You need to understand that there is a difference between preparation and performance.
|Preparation basically covers everything you undertake to groom yourself for the exam – you attend your classes, practice questions, scribble diagrams, work around getting an equation correct, take regular NEET mock test, etc.||Performance, on the other hand, refers to the specific actions you take to ensure that on the exam day, in the exam hall, you capitalize on the preparations you have done throughout the year. The only easy way to do it is through revisions and taking NEET mock test.|
Revision is crucial to your performance in NEET 2020. Online preparation for NEET 2020 on Embibe helps to find and manage study materials and NEET notes easily.
NEET Score Improvement Program: RANKUP
There’s nothing more effective than having your errors identified, analyzed, and having the necessary resources to work on your weaknesses and improve!
Embibe’s score-improvement program, RANKUP, helps you score higher by personalizing your practice and NEET Mock Test sessions. Besides the analysis, it also generates Personalized Practice Packs (PPP) that looks after your weak chapters, questions you got wrong, silly mistakes, etc. It is like your very own action plan that, once followed diligently, will guarantee at least 10-15% score improvement after just one NEET mock test!
As per our platform metrics, we have found that RANKUP helps aspirants increase their score by up to 55% in their preparations.
RANKUP’s magic lies in its test analysis which includes two types of analysis: the Score and Time Analysis and the Solutions and Concept Wise Analysis. These analyses will not only pinpoint your mistakes but will shed a light on what you need to do next to improve your score. Watch RANKUP in action first hand. Start by taking a free NEET Mock Test now!
We hope this detailed article on NEET Mock Tests is helpful to you. If you have any queries regarding this article, feel free to ask in the comment box below. We will get back to you at the earliest.3139 Views