Free JEE Main Mock Test 2020: The National Testing Agency has released the JEE Main Notification 2020. The JEE Main exam pattern and JEE Main syllabus 2020 are the same as the previous years. JEE Main is one of the most popular engineering entrance exams in India and taking a JEE Main Online Mock Test Series for practice will help you prepare well for it. The Union HRD Minister Ramesh Pokhriyal has announced JEE Main new exam dates. As per the announcement made by the minister, JEE Main 2020 will be conducted from July 18 to 23.
JEE Main attracts millions of engineering aspirants across the country. Students prefer taking the JEE Main mock test online as it has many advantages. First of all, it takes less time to mark the answers in the online exam than in the pen and paper-based offline exam. Also, you have the option to change your answer in case you have answered it incorrectly the first time. In this article, we will provide you with all the necessary information regarding JEE Main Mock Test 2020. Read on to find out how to take free JEE Main Mock Test 2020.
|Latest: National Testing Agency (NTA) will be conducting the JEE Main 2020 April exam on July 18, 20, 21, 22 and 23. The exam was postponed from April due to the outbreak of Coronavirus.|
JEE Main Mock Test Series 2020 – Overview
Before getting into the details of JEE Main Mock Test Series 2020, let us have an overview of the exam:
|Name of the Exam||Joint Entrance Examination – Main (JEE Main)|
|Conducting Body||National Testing Agency (NTA)|
|Exam Category||Undergraduate Exam|
|Courses Included||BE / B.Tech, B.Arch / B.Plan|
|Level of the Exam||National Level|
|Exam Mode||Computer Based Test|
|Periodicity||Twice a Year|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Exam Duration||3 Hours|
|Number of Questions||90|
|Type of Questions||Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs)|
|Negative Marking||-1 Mark for every wrong answer|
As the JEE Main exams are to be held from July 18 to 23, 2020 it is time you start preparing for your July session. JEE is one of the most important competitive exams and its preparation requires proper planning and diligence. We have brought JEE Previous Year Papers (2020) to help you in your JEE Preparation. Solving the previous year paper on Embibe will help you understand the difficulty level, syllabus coverage, ideal time for each question, questions involved with multiple concepts, repetitive nature of concepts, etc. Thus, attempt the JEE Previous Year Papers to Become Exam Ready!
Check the JEE Main 2020 question paper (January session) test links which will help you to take tests instantly.
|JEE Main 2020 Question Paper – January 2020|
|JEE Main 2020 Paper 7th January – Shift 1||Click Here|
|JEE Main 2020 Paper 7th January – Shift 2||Click Here|
|JEE Main 2020 Paper 8th January – Shift 1||Click Here|
|JEE Main 2020 Paper 8th January – Shift 2||Click Here|
|JEE Main 2020 Paper 9th January – Shift 1||Click Here|
|JEE Main 2020 Paper 9th January – Shift 2||Click Here|
Why Should You Take JEE Main Mock Test?
Before taking the actual exam, you need to get comfortable with computers and Computer-Based Tests. At Embibe, you have the best environment for giving as many free JEE Main online test question paper as you need to prep yourself up for the JEE Main 2020. In addition, you have access to the JEE Main previous year papers and solutions to give yourself that extra edge that you need.
At Embibe, you can take JEE Main Mock Tests for Free! The free JEE Main mock test series of Embibe is prepared by subject matter experts after careful study of the recent years’ trends. As a result, it is made sure that these jee mains mock tests are similar to the actual exam.
How To Take Free Online JEE Main Mock Test Series?
Intimidated by the online procedure? You shouldn’t be! Basic computer skills are needed and by taking the free JEE Main mock test series or sample papers on Embibe, you can easily get the practice you need to appear for the online exam. Here’s a step-by-step guide to take the free JEE Main mock test on Embibe:
- – 1st Step: Visit embibe.com. If you are not logged in, we recommend you to log in.
- – 2nd Step: Click on the “Take a Test” button under the search field.
- – 3rd Step: Now click on “JEE MAIN” from the list of exams on the left side of the page.
- – 4th Step: If you wish to take a “Full Test”/“Previous Year Test”/”Revision Test” scroll down and click on the “Show all” button for the respective test type. All the test names will appear on the screen along with two options on the right side – “More Info” and “Start Test”.
- – 5th Step: Click on the “More Info” to know the test features such as maximum marks, number of questions, and test duration.
- – 6th Step: Clicking on the “Start Test” opens a new tab. Now, read the test instructions carefully and check the box against the statement confirming the same.
- – 7th Step: Lastly, click on “Start Test”. If you have already logged in the test will start. Otherwise, a message prompting you to log in will open. You can continue to take the test without logging in. However, for a better experience and to save your test details, it is recommended to log in.
|Note: If you are having difficulty with the JEE Main mock test series or if you feel you are not ready to take tests, you can use the ‘Practice’ feature to solve JEE Main practice questions and improve your weak chapters. Your score will definitely improve in the JEE Main mock test.|
We strongly believe that your JEE Main preparations will be simple as long as a structured and consistent plan is adhered to. Taking free JEE Main mock test will definitely help you in your preparation. With the detailed insights for every free JEE Main mock test, you will get to know where you need to focus exactly. Furthermore, Embibe provides JEE Main study materials for free. As you are preparing for JEE Main exams, make the best use of the mock test series.
Benefits of Attempting JEE Main Mock Test Series
Below are some of the advantages of taking Online JEE Main Mock Test Series at Embibe:
- Helps in Revision: Attempting JEE Main mock test series helps you to revise all topics and important formulas.
- Awareness about exam pattern: It is important for the students to be aware of the type of questions, total marks and difficulty level of the questions asked in the exam. Here, the JEE Main mock tests help you in understanding the actual exam pattern.
- Performance Evaluation: At the completion of each test, Embibe provides you with a detailed analysis report of the mock test taken. This benefits the students in evaluating their performance (Where and what needs to be improved).
- Help Improve Speed and Accuracy: The online JEE Main mock test series helps in increasing the exam-taking speed and accuracy. It is helpful in solving the entire paper on time and as a result of scoring better.
- Motivation and self-confidence: By taking the online mock test series, the student’s performance gets better day by day, this gives him/her enough motivation to perform well in the exams. Also, Self-confidence is gained by seeing the performance analysis and improved scores.
So, what are you waiting for? Start your JEE Main preparation by taking JEE Main Mock Test series of latest pattern syllabus, prepared by top subject matter experts and IITians at Embibe. Solve more than 60,000 JEE Main practice questions to crack JEE Main with a high score. And make use of Embibe’s Artificial Intelligence-powered tool to reach your fullest potential.
JEE Main Previous Year Papers
One of the most effective ways to prepare for the JEE Main is to practice or work on previous year papers/sample papers. Solving the JEE Main previous year papers at Embibe will help you improve your conceptual knowledge and test-taking skills.
|Previous Year JEE Main Mock Test||Test Links|
|JEE Main 2019 8th April – Shift 1||Take Test|
|JEE Main 2019 8th April – Shift 2||Take Test|
|JEE Main 2019 9th April – Shift 1||Take Test|
|JEE Main 2019 9th April – Shift 2||Take Test|
|JEE Main 2019 10th April – Shift 1||Take Test|
|JEE Main 2019 10th April – Shift 2||Take Test|
|JEE Main 2019 12th April – Shift 1||Take Test|
|JEE Main 2019 12th April – Shift 2||Take Test|
|JEE Main 2019 9th Jan- Shift 1||Take Test|
|JEE Main 2019 9th Jan- Shift 2||Take Test|
|JEE Main 2019 10th Jan- Shift 1||Take Test|
|JEE Main 2019 10th Jan- Shift 2||Take Test|
|JEE Main 2019 11th Jan- Shift 1||Take Test|
|JEE Main 2019 11th Jan- Shift 2||Take Test|
|JEE Main 2019 12th Jan- Shift 1||Take Test|
|JEE Main 2019 12th Jan- Shift 2||Take Test|
|Note: Click Here to attempt more JEE Main previous year papers mock tests|
With Embibe’s premium product RANKUP, you also get Personalised Practice Packs designed especially for you based on the analysis of your performance! RANKUP also provides personalized instructions at every level that help you develop your overall test-taking skills. It is like your very own action plan that, once followed diligently, will guarantee score improvement by up to 60 per cent in just ten tests!
We hope this detailed article on free JEE Main Mock Test Series helps you in your preparation. For any query related to free JEE Main mock test on Embibe or about the JEE Main exam in general, drop a comment below and we will get back to you at the earliest.
Embibe wishes you All the best for your exams!6348 Views