Jharkhand MBBS Counselling 2021– The Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board and Medical Council of India will be responsible for the counselling of Jharkhand MBBS 2021. MCI will conduct counselling for All India Quota seats, and JCECEB will conduct counselling for State quota seats. MCI and JCECEB will release the schedule of counselling soon after the release of the NEET 2021 result. Based on the merit list, availability of seats, cut off and other factors, the authorities will conduct Jharkhand MBBS 2021 counselling.
The shortlisted candidates need to appear for counselling via online mode. The candidates must check the schedule of the counselling to avoid missing any deadlines. The aspirants are required to provide the preference of the institute for Jharkhand MBBS 2021 counselling on the choice-filling page and lock the choices for final processing by the body. Based on candidates choice and rank seat allotment is done.
Read the article to know more about the counselling of Jharkhand MBBS 2021 admission.
Jharkhand MBBS Counselling 2021 – Important Dates
The schedule of the counselling will be available via online mode. The eligible candidates can participate in the counselling after the release of the merit list. Find below the important dates of Jharkhand MBBS 2021 counselling-
Jharkhand MBBS Counselling 2020 Schedule
|Events||Important Dates (tentative)|
|Counselling Registration||To be announced soon|
|Provisional merit list release||To be announced soon|
|Seat Allotment list release||To be announced soon|
|Last date of reporting to the allotted college||To be announced soon|
Jharkhand MBBS Counselling 2021 – Eligibility
The candidates meeting the eligibility criteria and securing the minimum qualifying percentile can only participate in the counselling round. Find below the eligibility criteria that aspirants need to fulfil for Jharkhand MBBS 2021 counselling-
- Only the candidates with the name in the merit list will be eligible to participate in the counselling round.
- All aspirants must register for the counselling process.
- It is mandatory for candidates to fulfil the NEET Eligibility criteria for counselling.
- The aspirants must ensure that all the details filled by them are correct to the best of their knowledge. As any discrepancy in information provided at any stage of Jharkhand MBBS admission will lead to cancellation of candidature.
Jharkhand MBBS Counselling Procedure 2021
The candidates seeking admission to the MBBS program must check their eligibility before appearing for the counselling round. Find below the procedure of Jharkhand MBBS 2021 counselling-
- The candidates must check the status in the merit list available via online mode.
- The aspirants will need to pay a counselling fee and upload required documents to participate in the counselling process.
- The choice-filling has to be done via online mode. The candidates will need to provide the preference for the institute.
- The seat allotment will be done based on the NEET rank, availability of seats and reservation criteria.
- The shortlisted aspirants are required to report at the allotted institute for document verification. The candidates must carry all specified documents for the verification of details.
- The candidates unable to secure a seat in the first round of counselling can participate in the subsequent rounds.
Jharkhand MBBS Counselling Fee 2021
The officials have specified fees that candidates need to pay to participate in the counselling process. Find below the counselling fee for each category-
|General/ BC-I / BC-II||500/-|
Jharkhand MBBS Counselling 2021- Document Required
The shortlisted aspirants will need to upload the required documents to participate in the counselling process. Find below the documents required for counselling:
- Category certificate
- Class 10 and 12 marksheet
- Class 10 and 12 passing certificate
- Local/Permanent resident certificate
- NEET admit card
- NEET score card
- Photo ID proof
- Recent passport size photographs
Jharkhand MBBS Admission 2021- Seat Intake
Medical aspirants can check below the number of seats available in each of the Prticipating Institute-
|Name of college||Number of seats|
|Patliputra Medical College, Dhanbad||50|
|Rajendra Institute of Medical Sciences||150|
|Vananchal Dental College and Hospital, Garhwa, Jharkhand||100|
|Awadh Dental College, Jamshedpur||100|
|Hazaribagh College of Dental sciences & hospital||100|
|Mahatma Gandhi Memorial Medical College and Hospital, Jamshedpur||100|
Frequently Asked Questions on Jharkhand MBBS Counselling 2021
Ans: The schedule for Jharkhand MBBS counselling will be announced soon.
Ans: The counselling fee for general category candidates is Rs. 500.
Ans: Yes, the aspirants will be required to register for the counselling process via online mode.
Ans: The aspirants can provide the preference for the institute in the choice-filling and locking round.
Ans: The seat allotment will be done based on their preference, availability of seats, marks secured in the entrance exam and reservation criteria.
We hope that this information on Jharkhand MBBS Counselling has helped you. If you have any queries, then you can ask us, and we will answer you. Use the comment section below for any queries and comments.
Stay tuned to embibe.com to catch all the updates about the Jharkhand MBBS counselling 2021.337 Views