NEET MBBS Counselling Andhra Pradesh: Dr. NTR University of Health Sciences, Vijayawada will conduct the Andhra Pradesh NEET MBBS Counselling 2019 for 85% state quota seats in medical and dental colleges. The registration process for NEET MBBS Andhra Pradesh admissions has begun on June 22, 2019, and interested candidates can fill in the application form till June 28, 2019. Earlier, Dr. NTR UHS has released Andhra Pradesh NEET Eligible Merit List with names of those who are eligible to apply for the NEET MBBS Counselling Andhra Pradesh procedure. These candidates are those who have completed their Class 12 in AP and passed NEET UG 2019 exam. This eligibility alone doesn’t mean that they will be enlisted in the upcoming Provisional or Final merit list. In order to get listed in NEET AP Provisional Rank list, candidates must fill in an application form and submit their NEET scores by visiting the official website at ntruhs.ap.gov.in. NEET MBBS Counselling Andhra Pradesh will take place in two rounds and a mop-up round for leftover vacant seats. AP MBBS BDS Counselling will be authorized by Dr. NTR UHS to facilitate admissions in around 4958 seats of medical and dental colleges in Andhra Pradesh.
This article will provide you detailed information on NEET MBBS Counselling Andhra Pradesh such as steps involved to register, dates, seat availability, reservation criteria, and seat allotment result. Read on to find more.
NEET MBBS Counselling Andhra Pradesh 2019
Before going ahead into the NEET BBS Andhra Pradesh Counselling procedure, let us take a look an overview from the table below:
|NEET MBBS AP Counselling Authority||Dr. NTR University of Health Sciences, Vijayawada|
|Seats||85% state quota seats or Competent Authority seats|
|MBBS Admissions under||Dr. NTR UHS affiliated colleges and (SVIMS), TIRUPATI|
NEET MBBS Counselling Andhra Pradesh 2019: Important Dates
Take a look at the Andhra Pradesh NEET Counselling schedule from the table below:
|List of NEET candidates from AP released||June 17, 2019|
|AP MBBS Admission 2019 – Notification||June 21, 2019|
|Online application form release date||June 22, 2019|
|Last date for submission of application form||June 28, 2019|
|Provisional Merit List||June 30, 2019|
|Document Verification||Last week of June 2019|
|First round of AP MBBS Counselling 2019||Last week of June 2019|
|Final Merit List||First week of July 2019|
|Seat Allotment List – Round 1||First week of July 2019|
|Commencement of classes||August 1, 2019|
NEET MBBS Counselling Andhra Pradesh 2019: Eligibility Criteria
Foremost eligibility criteria are that candidates must have secured equal or more than the NTA NEET Cutoff marks 2019. Candidates who fulfill this criterion are eligible for NEET MBBS Counselling Andhra Pradesh. For detailed NEET MBBS Counselling eligibility criteria, take a look below:
- a) Candidates should be an Indian National or Person of Indian Origin (PIO) / Overseas Citizens of India (OCI) Card Holder satisfying the local and non-local status of Andhra Pradesh.
- b) Candidates should have passed Intermediate (10+2) examination with a minimum of 50% for OC, 40% for BC/SC/ST and 45% for OC PH category candidates.
- c) Candidates should have completed 17 years of age as on 31-12-2019. Which means candidates born after 02-01-2003 are not eligible for admission into MBBS, BDS Courses.
- d) Candidates should have secured the minimum NEET UG 2019 Cutoff marks.
- e) Candidates should also be a domicile of Andhra Pradesh and must fulfill the local and non-local rules for admissions in 85% state quota seats.
NEET MBBS Counselling Andhra Pradesh 2019: Application Form
Eligible candidates who desire to take admission in MBBS, BDS Courses in government and private institutions should apply for determining their Merit position. To fill an application form for NEET MBBS Counselling Andhra Pradesh, candidates must fill an application form on the official website of Dr. NTR UHS between 22-06-2019 to 28-06-2019. The application fee for NEET MBBS Andhra Pradesh Counselling is Rs. 3540/- for OC & BC candidates and Rs.2950/- for SC/ST candidates should be paid online through Debit/ Credit/ Net banking. The fee once paid will not be refunded at any circumstances.
Detailed steps to apply:
- 1st Step: Visit the NTRUHS application page at apmedadm.ntruhs.ap.gov.in.
- 2nd Step: Click on “Admissions for AP MBBS/BDS/BAMS/BHMS/BNYS/ BUMS Competent Authority Quota 2019”
- 3rd Step: You will land on a page where you can choose either to register or to log in.
- 4th Step: If the candidates have not registered before then click on “Candidate registration”. During the registration, candidates must provide their NEET Roll number, NEET rank, date of birth and mobile number. Candidates will receive a registration number and secure pin after a successful registration.
- 5th Step: If the candidates have already registered candidates must click on “Candidate login”.Enter NEET Roll number, registration number (generated) and secure pin to log in.
- 6th Step: Once logged in, candidates must fill their academic details like Class 10 and Class 12 marks, NEET marks and rank, the permanent address to verify local/non-local status.
- 7th Step: After filling in all the details, click on “save and pay” button to proceed with the Application fee payment.
- 8th Step: Make the payment by choosing one of the online payment options listed.
- 9th Step: Once the payment is made, the filled Application form will be displayed on the screen.
- 10th Step: Download the Application form and keep it for further references.
NEET MBBS Counselling Andhra Pradesh 2019: Provisional & Final Merit List
NEET MBBS AP Provisional Merit List: Candidates who applied for Dr. NTR UHS State Quota seats, will be enlisted in the Provisional Merit list based on their scores. Those with names in the provisional merit list will have to attend document verification to validate the details they furnished during the application form. Only original documents should be taken for the document verification at the centers notified by the university.
NEET MBBS AP Final Merit List: Post verification of the original documents, the university will release the final merit list comprising the names of candidates eligible for seat allotment. Once the seat allotment procedure is completed candidates will be notified through seat allotment result. Candidates must visit the official website to check the seat allotment result or any updates from time to time.
NEET MBBS Andhra Pradesh Counselling 2019: Document Verification
The original certificates of the following must be taken to the reporting center for document verification:
- a) Admit Card of NEET UG – 2019
- (b) Rank card of NEET UG-2019
- (c) SSC or equivalent examination showing the Date of Birth
- (d) Memorandum of marks of qualifying examination in Intermediate or Equivalent examination.
- (e) Transfer certificate
- (f) Study Certificate(s) from 6th class to Intermediate.
- (g) In case candidates studied in the institutions outside the state of Andhra Pradesh, a residence certificate of the candidate or either of the parent issued by MRO / Tahsildar.
- (h) In case candidates claiming eligibility of reservation under Special categories should furnish the required certificate in support of their claim
- (i) Permanent Caste Certificate claiming reservation under BC/SC/ST Categories
- (k) In case claiming fee exemption, the latest Income certificate of the Parent issued by MRO / Tahsildar or white ration card.
- (l) Aadhar Card
- (m) Minority certificate
If all the documents mentioned above are verified and proved to be valid, then candidates will be named in the Final NEET MBBS AP Merit list 2019. Based on the final merit list the seat allotment procedure will take place.
NEET MBBS Counselling Andhra Pradesh 2019: Reservation Criteria
|Backward Classes – A||7%|
|Backward Classes – B||10%|
|Backward Classes – C||1%|
|Backward Classes – D||7%|
|Backward Classes – E||4%|
|National Cadet Corps||1%|
|Sports and Games||0.50%|
|Police Martyrs Children (PMC)||0.25%|
NEET MBBS Counselling Andhra Pradesh 2019: Government MBBS Colleges
|Name of College||Total Intake||State Quota seats|
|Siddhartha Medical College, Vijayawada (State Wide)||150||128|
|Andhra Medical College, Visakhapatnam||200||170|
|Rangaraya Medical College, Kakinada||200||170|
|Guntur Medical College, Guntur||200||170|
|Rajiv Institute of Medical Sciences, Srikakulam||100||85|
|Rajiv Institute of Medical Sciences, Ongole||100||85|
|S.V. Medical College, Alipiri Road, Tirupathi||200||170|
|Kurnool Medical College, Kurnool||200||170|
|Government Medical College, Government Gen. Hosp. Road, Ananthapur||100||85|
|Rajiv Institute of Medical Sciences, Kadapa||150||128|
|ACR Government Medical College, Nellore||150||128|
NEET MBBS Counselling Andhra Pradesh 2019: Private MBBS Colleges
|Name of College||Total Intake||State Quota seats (Category – A)||Management Quota seats|
|Category – B||Category – C (NRI Quota seats)|
|Alluri Sitarama Raju Academy of Medical Sciences, Eluru- W.G.||150||75||52||23|
|Katuri Medical College, Chinakondrupadu, Guntur||150||75||52||23|
|Pinnamaneni Siddhartha Inst. of Med. Sciences, Gannavaram, Krishna||150||75||52||23|
|G.S.L. Medical College, NH-5, Rajahmundry||150||75||52||23|
|NRI Academy of Medical Sciences, Guntur||200||100||70||30|
|Konaseema Institute of Medical Sciences, Amalapuram||150||75||52||23|
|Great Eastern Medical School, Srikakulam||100||50||35||15|
|Maharaja Institute of Medical Sciences, Vizianagaram||150||75||52||23|
|NRI Institute of Medical Sciences, Visakhapatnam||150||75||52||23|
|Narayana Medical College, Nellore||250||125||87||38|
|PES Institute of Medical Sciences, Kuppam||150||75||52||23|
|Santhiram Medical College, Nandyal||100||50||35||15|
|RVS Institute of Medical Sciences, Chittoor||–||–||–||–|
|Apollo Institute of Medical Sciences, Chittoor||150||75||52||23|
|Sri Padmavathi Medical College for Women, Tirupati (Autonomous)||150||105||22||23|
NEET MBBS Counselling Andhra Pradesh 2019: Highlights
- Andhra Pradesh NEET Counselling will be held separately for Convenor seats and management quota seats.
- The counselling for management quota will take place offline.
- NEET MBBS Counselling Andhra Pradesh 2019 will be conducted in two rounds and a mop-up round for stray seats.
- The result for Convenor seats will be released in online mode after the conclusion of counselling procedure.
We hope this article on NEET MBBS Counselling Andhra Pradesh helps you. If you have any doubt regarding this article on NEET Counselling, kindly drop queries in the comment section below and we will get back to you at the earliest.
Till then stay tuned to Embibe.com for more latest updates and news on NEET MBBS Counselling Andhra Pradesh!!