NEET MBBS Counselling Andhra Pradesh 2020: Dr. NTR University of Health Sciences, Vijayawada will conduct the Andhra Pradesh NEET MBBS Counselling 2020 for 85% state quota seats in medical and dental colleges. Once NEET 2020 Andhra Pradesh Counselling process is started, candidates will have to register themselves by filling out the application form within prescribed dates.
Dr NTR UHS will release Andhra Pradesh NEET Eligible Merit List with names of those who are eligible to apply for AP MBBS Counselling procedure. These candidates are those who have completed their Class 12 in AP and have passed NEET-UG 2020 exam. This eligibility alone doesn’t mean that they will be enlisted in the upcoming Provisional or Final merit list. In order to get listed in NEET AP Provisional Rank list, candidates must fill in an application form and submit their NEET scores by visiting the official website at ntruhs.ap.gov.in.
NEET MBBS Counselling Andhra Pradesh will take place in two rounds and a mop-up round for leftover vacant seats. AP MBBS BDS Counselling will be authorized by Dr. NTR UHS to facilitate admissions in around 4958+ seats of medical and dental colleges in Andhra Pradesh.
NEET 2020 Andhra Pradesh Counselling
Before going ahead with NEET MBBS Andhra Pradesh Counselling procedure, let us take a look an overview from the table below:
|NEET MBBS AP Counselling Authority||Dr. NTR University of Health Sciences, Vijayawada|
|Seats||85% state quota seats or Competent Authority seats|
|MBBS Admissions under||Dr. NTR UHS affiliated colleges and (SVIMS), TIRUPATI|
AP MBBS Counselling 2020: Dates
Take a look at the Andhra Pradesh NEET Counselling schedule from the table below:
|List of NEET candidates from AP released||To Be Released|
|AP MBBS Admission 2020 – Notification||To Be Released|
|Online application form release date||To Be Released|
|Last date for submission of application form||To Be Released|
|Provisional Merit List||To Be Released|
|Document Verification||To Be Released|
|First round of AP MBBS Counselling 2020||To Be Released|
|Final Merit List||To Be Released|
|Seat Allotment List – Round 1||To Be Released|
|Commencement of classes||To Be Released|
NEET MBBS Counselling Andhra Pradesh 2020: Eligibility Criteria
The foremost eligibility criteria are that candidates must have secured equal or more than the NTA NEET Cutoff marks 2020. Candidates who fulfil this criterion are eligible for NEET MBBS Counselling Andhra Pradesh. For detailed NEET MBBS Counselling eligibility criteria, take a look below:
- a) Candidates should be an Indian National or Person of Indian Origin (PIO) / Overseas Citizens of India (OCI) Card Holder satisfying the local and non-local status of Andhra Pradesh.
- b) Candidates should have passed Intermediate (10+2) examination with a minimum of 50% for OC, 40% for BC/SC/ST and 45% for OC PH category candidates.
- c) Candidates should have completed 17 years of age as on 31-12-2020. This means candidates born after 02-01-2003 are not eligible for admission into MBBS, BDS Courses.
- d) Candidates should have secured the minimum NEET-UG 2020 Cutoff marks.
- e) Candidates should also be a domicile of Andhra Pradesh and must fulfil the local and non-local rules for admissions in 85% state quota seats.
NEET MBBS Counselling Andhra Pradesh 2020: Application Form
Eligible candidates who desire to take admission in MBBS, BDS Courses in government and private institutions should apply for determining their Merit position. To fill an application form for NEET MBBS Counselling Andhra Pradesh, candidates must fill an application form on the official website of Dr. NTR UHS within prescribed dates. The application fee for NEET MBBS Andhra Pradesh Counselling is Rs. 3540/- for OC & BC candidates and Rs.2950/- for SC/ST candidates should be paid online through Debit/ Credit/ Net banking. The fee once paid will not be refunded at any circumstances.
Detailed steps to apply:
- – 1st Step: Visit the NTRUHS application page at apmedadm.ntruhs.ap.gov.in.
- – 2nd Step: Click on “Admissions for AP MBBS/BDS/BAMS/BHMS/BNYS/ BUMS Competent Authority Quota 2020”
- – 3rd Step: You will land on a page where you can choose either to register or to log in.
- – 4th Step: If the candidates have not registered before then click on “Candidate registration”. During the registration, candidates must provide their NEET Roll number, NEET rank, date of birth and mobile number. Candidates will receive a registration number and secure pin after a successful registration.
- – 5th Step: If the candidates have already registered candidates must click on “Candidate login”.Enter NEET Roll number, registration number (generated) and secure pin to log in.
- – 6th Step: Once logged in, candidates must fill their academic details like Class 10 and Class 12 marks, NEET marks and rank, the permanent address to verify local/non-local status.
- – 7th Step: After filling in all the details, click on “save and pay” button to proceed with the Application fee payment.
- – 8th Step: Make the payment by choosing one of the online payment options listed.
- – 9th Step: Once the payment is made, the filled Application form will be displayed on the screen.
- – 10th Step: Download the Application form and keep it for further references.
NEET 2020 Andhra Pradesh Counselling : Provisional & Final Merit List
NEET MBBS AP Provisional Merit List: Candidates who applied for Dr. NTR UHS State Quota seats, will be enlisted in the Provisional Merit list based on their scores. Those with names in the provisional merit list will have to attend document verification to validate the details they furnished during the application form. Only original documents should be taken for the document verification at the centres notified by the university.
NEET MBBS AP Final Merit List: Post verification of the original documents, the university will release the final merit list comprising the names of candidates eligible for seat allotment. Once the seat allotment procedure is completed candidates will be notified through seat allotment result. Candidates must visit the official website to check the seat allotment result or any updates from time to time.
NEET MBBS Andhra Pradesh Counselling 2020: Document Verification
The original certificates of the following must be taken to the reporting center for document verification:
- a) Admit Card of NEET UG – 2020
- (b) Rank card of NEET UG-2020
- (c) SSC or equivalent examination showing the Date of Birth
- (d) Memorandum of marks of qualifying examination in Intermediate or Equivalent examination.
- (e) Transfer certificate
- (f) Study Certificate(s) from 6th class to Intermediate.
- (g) In case candidates studied in the institutions outside the state of Andhra Pradesh, a residence certificate of the candidate or either of the parent issued by MRO / Tahsildar.
- (h) In case candidates claiming eligibility of reservation under Special categories should furnish the required certificate in support of their claim
- (i) Permanent Caste Certificate claiming reservation under BC/SC/ST Categories
- (k) In case claiming fee exemption, the latest Income certificate of the Parent issued by MRO / Tahsildar or white ration card.
- (l) Aadhar Card
- (m) Minority certificate
If all the documents mentioned above are verified and proved to be valid, then candidates will be named in the Final NEET MBBS AP Merit list 2020. Based on the final merit list the seat allotment procedure will take place.
NEET MBBS Counselling Andhra Pradesh 2020: Reservation Criteria
|Backward Classes – A||7%|
|Backward Classes – B||10%|
|Backward Classes – C||1%|
|Backward Classes – D||7%|
|Backward Classes – E||4%|
|National Cadet Corps||1%|
|Sports and Games||0.50%|
|Police Martyrs Children (PMC)||0.25%|
NEET MBBS Counselling Andhra Pradesh 2020: Highlights
- Andhra Pradesh NEET Counselling will be held separately for Convenor seats and management quota seats.
- The counselling for management quota will take place offline. (But due to the pandemic, this year it might be online)
- NEET MBBS Counselling Andhra Pradesh 2020 will be conducted in two rounds and a mop-up round for stray seats.
- The result for Convenor seats will be released in online mode after the conclusion of counselling procedure.
We hope this article on NEET MBBS Counselling Andhra Pradesh helps you. If you have any doubt regarding this article on NEET Counselling, kindly drop queries in the comment section below and we will get back to you at the earliest.
Till then stay tuned to Embibe.com for more latest updates and news on NEET MBBS Counselling Andhra Pradesh!!1045 Views