Telangana MBBS Counselling 2020: Kaloji Narayana Rao University of Health Sciences (KNRUHS), Warangal is the conducting body of Telangana MBBS 2020 counselling for the NEET qualified candidates. As per the latest update, the officials have released the seat allotment result for Phase 1 on its official website. We have provided the direct link to check your allotment status below. Earlier, the officials had released a notice regarding the Management Quota candidates to register for Telangana MBBS Counselling online and upload certificates from December 1 to 7, 2020. The conducting body had released the final merit list on December 1, 2020.
The authority conducts the counselling of Telangana MBBS 2020 on the basis of scores obtained in NEET 2020. For Telangana MBBS admission 2020, there will be two rounds of counselling and in case there are vacant seats after the two rounds, a mop-up counselling round will be conducted by the authorities. Only those candidates who get shortlisted in the merit list will be eligible to participate in Telangana Medical Counselling 2020. In the counselling procedure, candidates will have to undergo document verification and seat allotment process after which admission in a particular college seat will be granted. Read the article to know in detail about the Telangana State Counselling NEET UG 2020.
The officials at KNRUHS, Warangal have released the results of Phase 1 allotment. Candidates can check their allotment status from the link given below.
Telangana MBBS Counselling 2020
In this section, we have provided all the necessary information related to Telangana NEET Counselling 2020. You can go through the table given below:
|College Allotment List – Phase 1||Click Here|
|Notification for Admission into Management Quota Seats||Click Here|
|Telangana Counselling MBBS/BDS List of Not Eligible candidates||Click Here|
|Telangana Counselling Provisional MBBS BDS Merit list||Click Here|
|List of eligible and not eligible candidates under CAP category||Click Here|
Before we get into the details of NEET Telangana Medical and Dental Counselling process, let’s take a quick overview of the process.
|State Quota Seats Percentage||85%|
|Counselling Conducting Body of State Quota Seats||(i) KNRUHS will conduct centralised counselling on the basis of state merit rank on the basis of NEET scores|
(ii) On the basis of one’s state rank in NEET, KNRUHS will organise counselling for Telangana MBBS Private colleges
|All India Quota Seats||15%|
|Counselling Conducting Body of All India Quota Seats||(i) On the basis of rank of candidates in NEET 2020, Medical Counselling Committee (MCC) will conduct the counselling process.|
(ii) MCC will conduct counselling for Central and Deemed Universities seats on the basis of NEET AIR
Telangana MBBS Counselling 2020 Schedule
Below we have provided the list of events related to the Telangana MBBS Counselling 2020:
Schedule Of Telangana MBBS Counselling 2020
|Release of Application Form||November 1, 2020|
|Last Date to fill the Application Form||November 8, 2020|
|PwD Candidate Verification||November 11 & 13, 2020|
|Provisional Merit List Released||November 21, 2020|
|Verification of Original Documents||November 21, 2020|
|Final Merit List||December 1, 2020|
|Filling and Locking of Choices||December 2 – 4, 2020|
|Web Allotment for Phase 1||December 8, 2020 (Released)|
|Reporting at the Allotted College||To be Announced|
|Second Round of Telangana MBBS Counselling||To be Announced|
|Publication of Round Two Result||To be Announced|
|Commencement of MBBS and BDS Classes||To be Announced|
Telangana MBBS 2020 Merit List
On the basis of candidates’ performance in NEET 2020, a provisional merit list of the shortlisted candidates has been released by the officials on November 21, 2020. Candidates are being called for the Telangana MBBS Counselling 2020 on the basis of the merit list for the Document Verification process. After the completion of the Round 1 Document Verification process under the Telangana MBBS counselling, a final merit list was prepared. Similarly, it will also be prepared for the second round as well and will be available on the official website in online mode.
Stepwise Procedure Of Telangana MBBS Counselling 2020
Those candidates whose names appear on the Telangana MBBS merit list are eligible to participate in the counselling process. The counselling procedure has the following stages:
- Choice Filling and Locking
- Seat Allotment
- Reporting at the Institute
Now, let’s look into the details of each of these stages below.
Telangana NEET Counselling: Registration
Here’s a stepwise procedure for the counselling registration:
- – 1st Step: Visit the Telangana NEET Counselling official website at knruhs.telangana.gov.in.
- – 2nd Step: Click on the counselling registration link.
- – 3rd Step: Registration window will open. Now the shortlisted candidates will have to provide the required details such as Registration Number, NEET AIR, NEET Roll Number, Email ID, Contact details, etc.
- – 4th Step: Once you have filled in these details, click on the Submit button.
Telangana MBBS Counselling: Filling & Locking Of Choices
- – 1st Step: In this step, candidates must log in to the counselling dashboard and fill in their preferred choices of colleges.
- – 2nd Step: Candidates must carefully fill in the choices as one will be allotted the desired seats as per the priorities submitted.
- – 3rd Step: Preview it before submitting the choices.
Telangana Medical Counselling: Seat Allotment Procedure
- – 1st Step: Based on the candidate’s performance in the NEET 2020, seat availability, merit ranks, and reservation category, the college seats will be allotted to the shortlisted candidates.
- – 2nd Step: After the locking of seats, candidates will be emailed a confirmation letter.
- – 3rd Step: To check your allotment, visit the website at tsmedadm.tsche.in and click on the link “Web Allotments”.
- – 4th Step: Pay the respective fee and confirm your admission seat.
TS NEET Counselling 2020 Confirmation Letter
- – 1st Step: In this stage, candidates will have to visit the official website and download the confirmation letter.
- – 2nd Step: This document will be required at the document verification procedure.
- – 3rd Step: Kindly ensure to take out a printout of the confirmation letter for further process.
Telangana MBBS Counselling: Reporting At The Institute
Candidates will have to reach the designated college centers for the final document verification process. The important documents to be carried for this purpose are listed below:
- Domicile Certificate: Resident Certificate for applicants who have studied out of Telangana/any other state of India.
- Education Certificate:
- Class 10 Passing Certificate and Mark sheet.
- Pass Certificate from Class 6 to 12
- Marksheet of Class 12
- NEET Documents:
- NEET 2020 Result
- NEET Admit Card
- Photo ID Proof:
- Aadhaar card
- Pan Card
- Recent Passport Size Photos, etc.
- Income Certificate for a fee exemption
- Domicile Certificate
- Minority certificate – if applicable
- Permanent Caste Certificate – if required
- Transfer certificate
- Call Letter: Seat Allotment lLetter
- Category Certificate: Reserved candidate must produce respective documents asked by the authority
Telangana MBBS Counselling 2020: Reservation
The reservation criteria for admission into MBBS and BDS courses in Telangana are as under:
Reservation Criteria 2020 Highlights
|1||Scheduled Caste (SC)||15%|
|2||Scheduled Tribe (ST)||06%|
|4||Specially Abled Candidates||03%|
|6||Sports Quota Candidates||0.5%|
|8||Police Martyrs Children (PMC)||0.25%|
|9||National Cadet Corps: NCC||01%|
Telangana MBBS Counselling 2020: Cutoff Score
The cutoff marks are the minimum marks that must be secured by the candidates to be able to take part in the counselling process. Candidates failing to achieve the NEET threshold score will not be taken ahead to the further selection rounds. The cutoff is a dynamic parameter and it depends on various factors such as:
- Difficulty level of the examination
- Number of participants
- Highest percentile secured, etc.
Cut-off Marks for NEET-UG 2020 Exam
|Category||Qualifying Criteria||Cutoff Score|
|General Category||50th Percentile||147|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) On Telangana MBBS Counselling 2020
Below we have provided some of the questions generally asked by the candidates:
Ans: Candidates can follow these simple steps to take part in the counselling process:
* Seat Locking
* Seat Allotment and
* Reporting at the Allotted Institute
Ans: Candidates are required to produce a few necessary documents at the time of counselling. These documents include:
* Domicile Certificates
* NEET Admit Card
* NEET Result
* Class 10th and 12th Mark Sheet
* Category Documents
* Seat Allotment Call Letter.
Ans: The admission authority reserves some seats for candidates belonging to the following categories:
* Sports Quota Candidates
* National Cadet Corps
* Police Martyrs Children, etc.
Ans: Candidates falling under the General Category will have to secure a minimum of 50 percentile in the qualifying examination, the ones who fall under PH category will have to secure a minimum of 45 percentile, and candidates who come under reserved categories (SC, ST, etc) will have to secure a minimum of 40 percentile.
We hope that this article on Telangana MBBS 2020 Counselling has helped you.
If you have any queries, then you can ask us in the comment section below. We will surely help you out.
Stay tuned to embibe.com for the latest updates on Telangana MBBS Counselling 2020.1146 Views