Tripura MBBS Counselling 2021: The Directorate of Medical Education (DME), Tripura is the conducting authority for Tripura MBBS Counselling 2021. The officials have not released any notification for Tripura MBBS/BDS counselling dates. The Tripura MBBS/BDS seat matrix result will be declared by authorities in the official notification. Tripura MBBS merit list will be declared based on the NEET UG 2021 result .
Tripura NEET Counselling is conducted on the basis of scores obtained in NEET by the candidates. Candidates are allotted seats based on the availability of seats and NEET Rank. Read the complete article to gain more information regarding Tripura MBBS Counselling 2021.
Tripura MBBS Counselling 2021
The table below shows the dates of Tripura NEET counselling for admission in medical colleges of Tripura:
|Online Registration for Round 1||November 2021 (first week)|
|Release of State Merit List||November 2021 (first week)|
|Choice Filling||November 2021 (first week)|
|Seat Allotment Result||November 2021 (second week)|
|Last Date to Report at the Allotted College||November 2021 (last week)|
|Online Registration for Round 2||December 2021 (first week)|
|Seat Matrix for Round 2||December 2021 (second week)|
|Release of Merit List for Round 2||December 2021 (second week)|
|Choice Filling||December 2021 (second week)|
|Seat Allotment Result||December 2021 (second week)|
|Nomination from DME||December 2021 (third week)|
|Physical Verification and Admission||December 2021 (third week)|
|Last Date to Report at the Allotted College||December 2021 (third week)|
Note. The above schedule is tentative and is on the basis of previous year trends. It is subjected to change. Kindly stay in touch for the latest updates.
Procedure Of Tripura MBBS Counselling
Check out the following points:
- The authorities will begin the first round of counselling in November 2021 (tentatively).
- The process includes document verification after registration.
- The authorities will release the counselling schedule for Tripura MBBS 2021.
- Candidates with their names on the merit list will be invited for the Tripura NEET Counselling.
- The next step is to fill and lock the choices of colleges and courses.
- Seats will be allotted to candidates on the basis of choices filled, availability of seats, and other factors.
- Candidates who will be allotted seats will have to report to DME for document verification.
- There will be two rounds of counselling.
- For the second round of counselling, no provision of free exit will be provided.
- If any candidate still leaves during the process of the second round of counselling, his/her security money will not be refunded.
Documents Required For Tripura NEET Counselling 2021
The following documents will be required for Tripura MBBS Counselling 2021:
- Pass certificate of SSLC/Madhyamik Examination/Admit Card of Madhyamik Examination as proof of age
- Permanent resident certificate from the competent authority
- Aadhaar Card
- NEET Admit Card 2021
- NEET Result 2021
- 5 Coloured passport-sized photo of the candidate
- Mark sheet of class 12
- SC/ST/OBC/Child of ex-servicemen/ Physically handicapped certificate from the competent authority
Tripura MBBS 2021 Seat Allotment
Candidates can refer to the table below to download seat allotment result for various rounds in previous years.
Tripura MBBS /BDS Seat Allotment 2020
|Other than State Domicile||State Domicile||Second Round|
|NA||Click Here||To be released|
Tripura MBBS /BDS Seat Allotment 2019
Tripura MBBS/BDS Seat Allotment 2018
Tripura MBBS Admissions 2021: Important Points
Note the following points:
- The authorities will conduct Tripura MBBS 2021 counselling via online mode.
- Candidates with their names on the merit list can only appear for the counselling.
- Candidates are advised to get their documents as it is important for admission in their preferred college and course.
Tripura MBBS Admission: Participating Institutes
Candidates can check the table below for names of the participating institutes in the Tripura NEET counselling:
|Name of the College||Number of State Quota Seats|
|Tripura Medical College||80|
|Agartala Government Medical College||75|
|Regional Institute of Medical Sciences||13|
|Name of the College||Number of Seats|
|Regional Dental College, Guwahati||7|
FAQs On Tripura NEET Counselling 2021
Below are some frequently asked questions on Tripura MBBS Admissions:
Ans: DME, Tripura, is the conducting body for Tripura MBBS Admissions for 85% state quota seats and DGHS on behalf of MCC will manage admission for 15% AIQ seats.
Ans: Tripura NEET Counselling is being conducted in online mode.
Ans: To qualify in NEET, candidates must score a minimum of 50 percentile for UR and 40 percentile for SC/ST/OBC category. In order to get admission into a good private medical college, you must score 350 marks in NEET UG.
We hope that this article on Tripura MBBS Counselling has helped you. If you have any queries then you can ask us and we will get back to you. Use the comment section below for any queries and comments.
Stay tuned to embibe.com for the latest news and updates on Tripura MBBS Counselling 2021.385 Views