Uttarakhand MBBS Counselling 2021: Hemwati Nandan Bahuguna Uttarakhand Medical Education University, Dehradun will start the registrations for NEET Uttarakhand MBBS Counselling after the completion of NEET-UG 2021 exam. Eligible candidates can register and fill in their preferences once the counselling rounds will be held. We have provided the direct link below. The authorities will conduct the NEET Uttarakhand MBBS/BDS 2021 counselling in online mode for admissions into 661 medical and 200 dental seats.
Candidates who have cleared the NEET 2021 are only eligible to participate in the Uttarakhand MBBS Counselling process. There will be two rounds of counselling followed by the Mop-Up round for the remaining vacant seats. The seat allotment is done on the basis of availability of seats, NEET rank and state merit list. Read the complete article to know more about the counselling procedure of NEET Uttarakhand 2021.
Uttarakhand MBBS Counselling 2021: Important Dates
Here, we have provided the necessary information on the NEET Uttarakhand Counselling 2021-22 for MBBS and BDS seats. Candidates must be aware of the dates on which the various events will be held:
|Events||Important Dates |
|Start of Online Registration||September, 2021|
|Last Date to Register||November, 2021|
|Display of State Merit List||November, 2021|
|Round 1 Counselling||–|
|Choice Filling and Locking||November, 2021|
|Data Processing||November, 2021|
|Seat Allotment||November, 2021|
|Reporting at the Allotted Institute||November, 2021|
|Round 2 Counselling||–|
|Online Registration||December, 2021|
|Display of Final Seat Matrix for Round II||December, 2021|
|Choice Filling and Locking||December, 2021|
|Processing of Data||December, 2021|
|Seat Allotment||December, 2021|
|Reporting at the Institute||December, 2021|
|Mop Up Round Counselling||–|
|Registration||To Be Announced|
|Manual Reporting and Document Verification||To Be Announced|
|Seat Allotment||To Be Announced|
|Completing Other Admission Formalities at the Allotted Institute||To Be Announced|
Uttarakhand MBBS Counselling 2021: Eligibility Criteria
To participate in the Uttarakhand NEET Counselling 2021, a candidate needs to qualify in the NEET 2021 exam. He/She should meet the minimum prescribed percentile as well as the below-mentioned eligibility criteria.
- Candidates should have a valid NEET 2021 score to register for admission.
- Candidates of the general category should have 50% marks in Class 12 with Biology, Physics, and Chemistry as compulsory subjects.
- Candidates belonging to PH categories should have 45% aggregate in Class 12with Biology, Physics, and Chemistry as compulsory subjects.
- Candidates who have studied their Class 10 and 12 from Uttarakhand are eligible.
- Candidates who do not belong to Uttarakhand or are non-residents of Uttarakhand but have completed their Class 10 and 12 from Uttarakhand, are also eligible.
Minimum Prescribed Percentile
|Category||Percentile||Cut Off score|
|Unreserved PH (UR-PH)||45||133-120|
|SC/ST/OBC – PH||40||119-107|
Uttarakhand NEET UG Counselling 2021: Application Form
If you are willing to apply for the participating institutes of NEET Uttarakhand MBBS Counselling, then you have to fill the online application form. The whole counselling will be conducted through the official web portal of Hemwati Nandan Bahuguna Uttarakhand Medical Education University, Dehradun. Here is the step-wise detail for candidates’ reference:
- – 1st Step: Visit the official website of HNBUMEU – hnbumu.ac.in.
- – 2nd Step: On the home page, click on the link which says “UK NEET UG 2021 Uttarakhand State Centralized Counselling”.
- – 3rd Step: Fill in the required details like Phone number, NEET roll number, Email ID, etc.
- – 4th Step: After registering, candidates will receive a verification code on the registered mobile number.
- – 5th Step: After entering the verification code on the screen, the application form appears on the screen.
- – 6th Step: The candidate will need to enter the details asked on the screen.
- – 7th Step: The candidate will also have to upload the self-attested copies of a few important documents.
- Class 10 certificate
- Class 12 certificate and mark sheet
- NEET 2021 Admit Card
- NEET 2021 Result
- Category certificate
- Domicile certificate
- PWD certificate (if applicable)
- – 8th Step: Submit the online application form.
- – 9th Step: The last thing to be done is to pay the application form fee of Rs. 2000 (the fee to participate in the mop-up round will be Rs 1000). Payment can only be made via online mode only (Net banking, Credit or Debit Card).
- – 10th Step: Download your receipt.
Uttarakhand MBBS Counselling 2021: Merit List
Uttarakhand MBBS Merit List will be declared via online mode on the official web portal of HNBUMU. It will contain the names of all the eligible candidates who have registered for the NEET Uttarakhand UG Counselling process for MBBS/BDS.
You can take a look at the NEET Uttarakhand merit list by clicking on the link below.
Uttarakhand MBBS Admission 2021: Choice Filling
Candidates whose names appear on the Uttarakhand MBBS merit list can participate in further rounds of the counselling. Candidates have to log in to their candidate portal on the official website of HNBUMU and fill their preferred choices of the institutes in the order of their preferences. We advise you to double-check your choices before hitting the final Submit button.
Uttarakhand MBBS Counselling 2021: Seat Allotment
The authorities then allot the admission seats to the candidates based on different factors like:
- The state merit list prepared on the basis of the NEET scores
- Availability of seats
- Choices filed by the candidates, etc.
The first round of seat allotment is expected to be done in November 2021. Candidates will then be able to report to the allotted institute for the document verification process.
Documents To Be Carried For Verification At The Allotted Institute
- Coy of Allotment Letter
- Documents uploaded at the time of registration
- Proof of payment of application fee
- Certificate of Kashmiri migrant (if applicable)
- Demand draft of remaining tuition fee
Uttarakhand MBBS Counselling 2021: Participating Institutes
Here are some participating institutes under Uttarakhand Medical Counselling 2021:
- Government Doon Medical College, Dehradun
- Government Medical College, Haldwani
- Himalayan Institute of Medical Sciences, Dehradun
- Shri Guru Ram Rai Institute of Medical and Health Sciences, Dehradun
- Veer Chandra Singh Garhwali and Research Institute, Srinagar
- Uttaranchal Hospital Trust Medical College, Haldwani
FAQs On NEET Uttarakhand MBBS Admission 2021
Below we have provided some of the questions generally asked by the candidates regarding Uttarakhand MBBS/BDS Counselling 2021:
Ans: No, the merit list will be published via online mode only.
Ans: There will be two rounds of counselling. If seats still remain vacant, there will be a Mop-Up round too.
Ans: The Uttarakhand MBBS Counselling application form fee is Rs. 2000. The application fee is Rs. 1000 for the mop-up round.
Ans: The minimum required percentile for SC/ST/OBC category is 40 percentile.
We hope that this article on Uttarakhand MBBS Counselling 2021 has helped you. If you have any queries, you can ask in the comment section below. We will get back to you at the earliest.
Stay tuned to embibe.com for the latest news and updates on the NEET Uttarakhand MBBS/BDS Counselling 2021.663 Views