NCERT Solutions For Class 10 Maths Chapter 5 PDF: Students of Class 10 must have access to NCERT Solutions Class 10 Maths Chapter 5 Arithmetic Progression in order to secure good marks in their board exams. So, to help students with that, we have provided detailed CBSE NCERT Solutions For Class 10 Maths Chapter 5 – Arithmetic Progression (PDF) in this article. Read on to find out more about Arithmetic Progression Class 10 notes.
NCERT Solutions Class 10 Maths Chapter 5: Arithmetic Progression
Students can download the exercise-wise Class 10 Maths Chapter 5 Arithmetic Progression Solutions from the following table:
|Exercise 5.2||Arithmetic Progressions|
|Exercise 5.3||Nth Term of an AP|
|Exercise 5.4||Sum of First n Terms of an AP|
NCERT Solutions For Class 10 Maths Chapter 5: Arithmetic Progression
Students can either download the CBSE Solutions PDF for Class 10 Maths Chapter 5 from the link given below or bookmark this page to view the NCERT Solutions when required.
Arithmetic Progression NCERT Solutions provided in this article are solved by experts of Embibe to help students with their Class 10 board exam preparation. Students can also download the Arithmetic Progression Class 10 NCERT Solutions PDF for offline use. All the CBSE NCERT Questions for Class 10 Maths Chapter 5 – Arithmetic Progression comes with detailed, step-by-step solutions. So, with the help of these solutions, students can easily complete their homework and assignments on time and without any difficulty.
1st Chapter: Real Numbers
2nd Chapter: Polynomials
4th Chapter: Quadratic Equations
3rd Chapter: Pair Of Linear Equations In Two Variables
6th Chapter: Triangles
7th Chapter: Coordinate Geometry
8th Chapter: Introduction to Trigonometry
9th Chapter: Some Applications of Trigonometry
11th Chapter: Constructions
12th Chapter: Areas Related to Circles
13th Chapter: Surface Areas and Volumes
14th Chapter: Statistics
CBSE NCERT Solutions For Class 10 Maths Chapter 5: Arithmetic Progression
Chapter Description: An Arithmetic Progression (AP) is a sequence of numbers in which each term is obtained by adding a fixed number to the preceding term except the first term. In this chapter, students will learn the basics of AP – common difference, finite and infinite AP, nth term of an AP, the sum of first n terms of an AP, etc. Arithmetic Progression can be summarised in the following points:
- An Arithmetic Progression is a sequence of numbers in which the difference between any two successive members is a constant.
- When we hear the term ‘progression’ the first thing that comes in our mind is something that changes with time, like increase or decreases with time and position. Arithmetic means that the difference in the value of each subsequent term is constant.
- We also know that the sum of the members of a finite arithmetic progression is called an Arithmetic series.
- In 499 AD, Aryabhata, a prominent mathematician-astronomer from the classical age of Indian mathematics and Indian astronomy gave this method in the Aryabhatiya (section 2.18).
- According to an anecdote, young Carl Friedrich Gauss reinvented this method to compute the sum 1+2+3+…+99+100 for punishment in primary school.
- In mathematics, a sequence is a list of objects (or events) that have been ordered in a sequential fashion such that each member either comes before or after, every other member. More formally, a sequence is a function with a domain equal to the set of positive integers.
- A series is a sum of a sequence of terms. That is, a series is a list of numbers with addition operations between them.
|NCERT Solutions For Class 10 Maths (Chapter 4)||NCERT Solutions For Class 10 Maths (Chapter 6)||NCERT Solutions For Class 10 Maths (All Chapters)|
Benefits Of Embibe’s NCERT Solutions For Class 10 Maths
Check out the benefits of following NCERT Solutions by Embibe below:
- All these solutions are illustrated in a detailed manner so that each and every student can understand the concepts easily.
- With the help of these solutions, students can learn the correct approach to solve or answer the questions.
- By using the NCERT solutions for the chapter ‘Arithmetic Progression’, students can get well-versed with the important formulas and concepts.
- Embibe’s NCERT solutions include answers to all the important questions and MCQs given in the NCERT textbook.
- Students can also use these solutions to quickly revise all the concepts before the exams.
Download – Algebra Formulas for Class 10
FAQs On NCERT Solutions For Class 10 Maths Chapter 5
Some of the frequently asked questions on NCERT Solutions Class 10 Maths Chapter 5 are given below:
A. – 2, – 4, – 6, – 8
A. The name of the mathematician is Carl Friedrich Gauss.
A. x = 6
Practice & Solve 10th Math Questions With Embibe
Now you have been provided with all the necessary information regarding NCERT Solutions for Class 10 Maths Chapter 5 – Arithmetic Progression. So, you can start your preparation and practice questions on Arithmetic Progression. If you get stuck on a problem, refer to the NCERT Solutions for Chapter 5 – Arithmetic Progression. We also advise you to take Mock Tests on Arithmetic Progression on Embibe for free to improve your knowledge on the topic as well as time management skills.
At Embibe, you can also solve CBSE Class 10 Practice Questions and take Class 10 Mock Tests for free. Along with the solutions and practice questions, you can also refer to and download the NCERT books for Class 10 at Embibe.
We hope this detailed article on NCERT Solutions for Class 10 Maths Chapter 5 – Arithmetic Progression helps you.
If you have any queries regarding this article on Arithmetic Progression Class 10 NCERT Solutions, leave your comments below and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
Stay tuned to embibe.com for more on CBSE NCERT Solutions For Class 10 Maths.4035 Views