JEE Main Application Form 2019 (For April) for the second attempt was released on 8th February 2019 on the official website of NTA. Candidates can fill the JEE Main Application Form for April month from 8th February to 7th March 2019.
The National Testing Agency (NTA) will be conducting JEE Main 2019. The Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) Main is one of the most competitive and toughest exams to crack in the world. JEE Main is held annually for admission in undergraduate engineering (B.Tech) & architecture/planning (B.Arch / B.Plan) courses offered by IITs, NITs, IIITs, etc. So the candidates who wish to secure an admission in their dream college must fill up the JEE Main Application form 2019.
In this article, we will provide you with all the detailed information regarding JEE Main Application Form 2019 for April session. Read on to know everything about JEE Main Application form for the second attempt.
At Embibe, we have ensured that the aspirants avail mock tests free of cost. We suggest you attempt our mock tests and evaluate yourself before appearing for the examination this year.
JEE Main Application Form 2019 For April Session
The JEE Main application form 2019 for April session is tabulated below:
|JEE Main Application Form For April Session||8th February 2019|
|JEE Main 2019 Application Form last date||7th March 2019|
|JEE Main Registration Fee last date||8th March 2019|
|JEE Main Application Form correction||To be notified|
|JEE Main 2019 Exam Date||6th April to 20th April|
JEE Main Application Form Latest Updates
- Public Notice For Duplicate Candidates: Candidates must register themselves only once and those candidates who are registering twice will be rejected.
- JEE Main Mock Tests: NTA has launched a mobile app for mock tests.
- JEE Main Application Form Last Date: The last date to fill the JEE Main Application Form is 7th March by 11:30 PM.
Eligibility Criteria To Fill Up JEE Main Application Form
The eligibility criteria to fill up the JEE Main Application Form for April Session is listed below:
- Age Limit: For General Category – On or after October 1, 1994, whereas for SC/ST, PWD category- a relaxation of 5 years
- Educational Qualification: At least five subjects in Class 12th / Qualifying Examination (QE) and Candidates with only four subjects are not permitted to write JEE Main 2019.
- Year of Appearance in QE: Candidates who have passed their Class 12th Exam or any equivalent QE in 2017 or 2018. Those appearing in their Class 12th Exam or any equivalent QE in 2019 are also eligible.
How To Register For JEE Main April Exam?
Follow the steps below for the JEE Mains 2019 registration:
- Step 1: Visit the official website of JEE Main: jeemain.nic.in.
- Step 2: Now click on Apply for JEE Main 2019
- Step 3: The page will be directed, now click on proceed to apply online.
- Step 4: Now fill the following details:
- State of Eligibility
- Identification Type (Aadhaar, Student ID, Passport, Ration Card, Bank Account)
- Identification ID
- Name of the Candidate
- Date of Birth
- Security Pin
5. Step 5: Click on Register.
Documents Required While Filling JEE Main Application Form
Candidates must have the following documents while filling the JEE Main application form:
- Photograph in JPEG format- 10 KB to 100KB (size), 3.5cm x 4.5cm (dimensions)
- Signature in JPEG format- 4 KB to 30KB (size), 3.5cm x 1.5cm (dimensions)
- Aadhar card number
- Proof of Date of Birth
- Class 10 certificate
- Class 12 mark sheet
- Caste Certificate for SC or ST
- Domicile Certificate
How To Fill JEE Main Application Form For April Session?
Follow the steps as listed below to fill up the JEE Main Application Form for April session:
- Registration & Authentication: Initially the candidate must have to register themselves with the officials by providing the necessary details.
- Filling Details In Online Application Form: Now login with the help of your credentials which you have received while registering. Enter all the required details in the JEE Main Application Form.
- Uploading Documents: Now upload all the necessary documents such as scanned photograph & signature as described.
- Process The JEE Main Registration Fee: Now process the application fee and the JEE Main registration fee for April session can be made either through online/offline mode.
- Printout The Confirmation Page: Now click on ‘Submit’, after which you will receive acknowledgement page or confirmation. Candidates are advised to take the printout of this confirmation page.
JEE Main Application Form: Account Recovery
In order to retrieve JEE Main application account details in case you forget your password or application number:
1. Go to JEE Main login page – https://jeemain.nic.in/jeemainapp/root/loginpage.aspx
2. On the sign in box for registered candidates, click on “I can’t access my account?”.
3. If you have forgotten your password, select “I forgot my password” and then click on “Continue”.
4. You will be given 3 options to reset your password. Choose any.
5. Enter the details in the specified fields and click on “Submit”.
JEE Main Application Form Correction FAQs
Question 1: Can Aadhaar Number also be updated?
Answers: Yes, candidates will get the opportunity to edit Aadhaar details in the application form.
Question 2: I was unable to book the date for online examination after paying the fees. Now, how will the date and session be determined?
Answers: In this case, the exam date and slot will be assigned randomly. The details of it will be informed by the admit card.
Question 3: In which particulars, JEE Mains correction in application form allowed?
Answers: Candidates can modify the particulars such as paper-1 to paper-2 and vice-versa or select both papers of his/her application form. The balance fee (if any) will be charged during that correction period.
Question 4: If a candidate has applied for paper-1 and paper-2 but do not want to appear for any one of the papers?
Answers: It is no compulsion to appear for both the papers. Candidate can opt for any of the paper of his/her choice but its application fee will not be refunded.
JEE Main Application Form Correction Fees
The additional fee (if applicable) should be paid by the candidates either through credit/debit card/Ewallet (SBI buddy/Paytm) or through e-challan generated during the online correction by cash in the Syndicate/Canara/ICICI Bank during March 2019.
JEE Main Application Form Image Corrections
The board has provided the facility to make the correction in the uploaded images. Correction in images will likely be done in March 2019. Those students who have uploaded wrong images can correct their images during the correction period. Below we have mentioned the procedure to make the correction in the uploaded images:
- Click on the official website link
- A login page will be opened on the screen.
- Fill all the required details like Application Number, Password, and security code.
- Click on the “Login” button
- Select the images with correct specification and upload them.
- Take a printout of the corrected application for further use.
|Photograph||JPG / JPEG||10KB to 200KB||3.5cm x 4.5cm|
|Signature||JPG / JPEG||4 KB to 30KB||3.5cm x 1.5cm|