Karnataka Bank PO Recruitment 2020: Karnataka Bank has announced the recruitment of Scale-I Probationary Officers (PO) in the various branches of the bank. The Karnataka Bank PO Recruitment Notification has been released on the official website of the bank: karnatakabank.com. This is a great opportunity for candidates aspiring to work in the banking sector.
Candidates who fulfilled the eligibility criteria can visit the official website in order to fill up the Karnataka Bank Application Form. Candidates can start applying for Karantaka Bank Scale-I Recruitment from 8th January 2020 to 18th January 2020. In this article, we will provide you with all the necessary information regarding Karnataka Bank PO Recruitment 2020. Read on to find out.
Karnataka Bank PO Recruitment 2020
Before getting into the details of Karnataka Bank PO Recruitment 2020, let’s have an overview of examination:
|Exam Name||Karnataka Bank PO 2020|
|Conducting Body||Karnataka Bank|
|Karnataka Bank Salary||Up to 69,000/-|
|Exam Date||16th February 2020|
Karnataka Bank PO Recruitment: Karnataka Bank PO Eligibility Criteria
The bank has specified the Karnataka Bank PO eligibility criteria and candidates who meet these eligibility criteria can apply for the job.
- Post Graduate Candidates in any discipline except candidates holding PG Diploma
- Graduates in Agricultural Sciences or Law as on 1st December 2018.
- Candidates who are waiting for their results are not eligible.
- The minimum age of the candidate should be 21 years.
- The maximum age of the candidate should be 28 years.
- The candidate should not be born before 2nd January 1992 and not later than 1st Janaury 2020.
- For SC/ST candidates the age limit will be relaxed for 5 years.
How To Apply For Karnataka Bank PO Recruitment?
Follow the steps as under to apply for Karnataka Bank PO (Officer Scale-I) exam 2019:
To fill up the application, form follow the steps as below:
- Step 1: Visit the official website of Karnataka Bank: karnatakabank.com.
- Step 2: Click on the option “Apply Online.”
- Step 3: Click on “Click here for New Registration.”
- Step 4: Enter your Name, Contact Details, and E-mail ID.
- Step 5: A Provisional Registration Number will be generated and candidates will receive this number through Email and SMS.
- Step 6: Now candidates must log in with the help of their Provisional Registration Number.
- Step 7: Click on “Application Form”.
- Step 8: Fill all the necessary details in the application form.
- Step 9: Now check the details and click on “Validate the Details” and then on “Next”.
- Step 10: Upload scanned copy of your Photograph and Signature.
- Step 11: Now click on the “Final Submit” button.
- Step 12: Click on the Payment tab and make payment of the fees.
- Step 13: Click on the “Submit” button.
The Karnataka Bank PO application fee is as under:
- Rs.600/- for General candidates
- Rs 500/- for SC/ST candidates
Note: Apart from the application fee, candidates should also pay the GST amount. The application fee is not refundable at any cost.
Payment Of Fees:
The details about payment of Karnataka Bank PO application fees are as under:
- The payment can be made through Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
- On successful completion of the transaction, an e-receipt will be generated
- Non-generation of ‘E-Receipt’ indicates Payment Failure.
- On failure of payment, Candidates are advised to log in again using their Provisional Registration Number and Password and repeat the process of payment.
Scanning And Uploading Documents:
The procedure to scan and upload your documents is given below:
- Photograph: Photograph must be of a recent passport size color picture with dimensions of 200 x 230 pixels. The image size should be of 20kb to 50kb.
- Signature: Candidates must sign on a white paper with black ink.
- Left-Thumb Impression: Candidates must put their left thumb impression on a white paper with black ink. The dimension should be 240 x 240 pixels and the image size should be between 20kb to 50kb.
Karnataka Bank PO Recruitment: Karnataka Bank PO Selection Process
The Karnataka Bank PO selection process includes 2 stages which are as under:
- Online Test
- Personal Interview
Online Test: The Online Test will be conducted tentatively on 24th January 2019 in Banglore, Hubli, Dharwad, Mangalore, Mysore, and Udupi.
Personal Interview: Candidates who qualify in the Online Test will be called for Personal Interview. Candidates who qualify in the Personal interview will be appointed as Probationary Officers in Karnataka Bank.
Karnataka Bank PO Recruitment: Karnataka Bank PO Exam Pattern
The Karnataka Bank PO exam pattern is tabulated below:
|Sections||Total Number Of Questions||Maximum Marks|
|General Awareness (with special reference to the banking industry)||40||40|
All the questions are of objective type and the total time duration for the exam is 120 minutes.
Karnataka Bank PO Recruitment: Karnataka Bank PO Admit Card
The Karnataka Bank PO admit card will be released for candidates who have successfully registered for the exam. The call letters will be released 10 days prior to the examination. Candidates can visit the official website to download their admit card. Note that no candidate will be allowed to exam hall without the admit card.
Karnataka Bank PO Recruitment: Karnataka Bank PO Result
Once the exams are over, the authorities will announce the Karnataka Bank PO result on the official website. Candidates who are qualified in the first stage of the selection process will be called for Personal Interview.
Karnataka Bank PO Recruitment: Karnataka Bank PO Probationary Period
The candidates who are selected will be on probation for a period of one year and on satisfactory completion of the probationary period, they will be confirmed, subject to rules and regulations of the bank.
Karnataka Bank PO Recruitment: Karnataka Bank PO Salary
The Current Cost To Company (CTC) for Karnataka Bank Probationary Officers (PO) is approximately Rs 69,000/- per month.
Now you are provided with all the necessary information regarding Karnataka Bank PO Recruitment 2019-20. As the exams are approaching, candidates are advised to take free bank mock test series on Embibe. These tests will boost your confidence and prepare you to face the actual exam.
We hope this detailed article on Karnataka Bank PO Recruitment helps you. If you have any question regarding Karnataka Bank PO Recruitment, drop your comments below and we will get back to you as soon as possible.