NEET Bihar Cutoff 2021: Check Category wise Cutoff For MBBS/BDS
  • Written By Aditi_M
  • Last Modified 18-07-2022
  • Written By Aditi_M
  • Last Modified 18-07-2022

Bihar NEET Cutoff 2021: Check Bihar MBBS/BDS Cut off

NEET Bihar Cutoff 2021: Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (BCECEB), Patna will conduct the counselling process for UG Medical courses such as MBBS/BDS in Bihar soon via the official website. The NEET-UG 2021 result has been released on November 1, 2021. The MCC will conduct the NEET counselling for All India Quota (15%) seats and BCECEB will conduct the counselling for the remaining State quota (85%) seats. BCECEB will conduct the counselling process online under the guidance of DHGS once the results are declared. Accordingly, the NEET Bihar Cutoff will be released as soon as the results are declared and will be revised and posted here after every round.

NEET Bihar Cutoff 2020: ST category

  1. Document verification and
  2. Seat Allotment.

Q1. When is NEET Bihar 2021 examination is scheduled?

A1. The NEET exam 2021 was conducted on September 15, 2021

Q2. What is the eligibility for NEET Bihar MBBS 2021?

A2. The qualifying cutoff towards the Bihar MBBS 2021 admission is mentioned below:-
Candidates falling under the General category have to secure a minimum of 50% in the XII examination. The ones who are falling under the reserved category, are required to secure a minimum of 40% marks in the XII examination.

Q3. What are the details mentioned on the Bihar MBBS merit list?

A3. The Bihar MBBS merit list will mention the following information:-
(i) Marks
(ii) NEET UG Rank card
(iii) personal details of the shortlisted candidates
(iv) Time of counselling

Q4. How many medical colleges are in Bihar?

A4. There are 18 medical colleges available in Bihar.

Free Unlimited Practice With Hints & Solutions For Every NEET Question